A-DATAÂ® XPGÂ™ GAMING SERIES DRAM MODULE NOW DELIVERS 8GB DUAL CHANNEL KIT
Designed for Optimize the PC Performance to Achieve Ultimate Gaming Experiences
Taipei, Taiwan - March 17th, 2010 - A-DATAÂ® Technology Co., Ltd., the worldwide leading manufacturer in high-performance DRAM modules and flash application products, today introduces its new XPGÂ™ Gaming Series DDR3-1600G 8GB dual channel kit. Designed for gaming enthusiast who adopts the IntelÂ® P55 and H55 motherboards, the XPGÂ™ Gaming Series DDR3-1600G 8GB dual channel kit offers CL9-9-9-24 timing at a voltage of 1.65V, and high-capacity to optimize the PC performance for ultimate gaming experiences.
"The ultimate gaming experiences are relying on proper choice of PC hardware and overall performance. Therefore, we introduced XPG Gaming Series DDR3-1600G as 8GB dual channel kit." said Action Chen, Deputy Project Manager of A-DATA XPG Department. "Gaming enthusiasts are able now to enjoy the extreme capacity and high speed by using XPG Gaming Series DDR3-1600G 8GB dual channel kit with 64 bit OS and satisfy their insatiable thirst for ultimate gaming experiences."
Features and specifications of XPG Gaming Series DDR3-1600G 8GB dual channel kit:
- All DRAM IC are verified by high standard criteria.
- High quality 6 layers PCB (Printed Circuit Board).
- Backward compatible with DDR3-1333 and DDR3-1066.
- Optimized for 64-bit OS (operating system).
- Test at latency settings 9-9-9-24 at 1.55V-1.75V.
- SPD (Serial Presence Detect) programmed at JEDEC standard DDR3-1333 with latency settings at 9-9-9-24 for basic system booting.
- Limited lifetime Warranty.
The new XPG Gaming Series DDR3-1600G 8GB dual channel kits are now distributed through selected distributors and resellers. More information about XPG Gaming Series DRAM modules can be found on the company's website at http://www.adata.com.tw/xpg/en/.
A-DATA Technology, the world's 2nd largest vendor of DRAM Modules (iSuppli, May 2009), 4th largest of USB Flash Drives (Gartner, May 2009), and the Top 20 global brand in Taiwan, provides complete memory solutions, including DRAM Modules, USB Flash Drives, Memory Cards, Solid State Drives and Portable Hard Drives. Being committed to constant innovation, A-DATA delivers first-rate quality and industry-leading product performance to our customers. A-DATA products are internationally recognized by Germany's iF Design Award, Reddot Award, CES Best of Innovations Award, Japan's Good Design Award, Best Choice of Computex Award, and Taiwan Excellence Gold Award. For more information, please visit our website at https://www.adata-group.com.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen APU spotted with Radeon Vega M graphics
- Apple CEO: quality AR impossible with today's technology
- GoG slashes epic RPG prices for Witcher's 10th birthday
- Cyberpunk 2077 progressing according to plan, says CDPR
- New South Park game parodies frequent console updates
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- Seagate To Participate In Consortium Led By Bain Capital Private Equity To Acquire Toshiba Memory Corporation
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard