Fujitsu PRIMERGY Dual-Socket x86 Server Range Launched with Intel Xeon 5600 Processor Series
Munich, March 16, 2010 -
Fujitsu announces the global availability of the next generation of its PRIMERGY dual-socket x86 server family, combi-ning efficient hardware, service offerings, and solutions for comprehensive virtualization scenarios. The range - comprising the PRIMERGY tower server TX300 S6, PRIMERGY rack servers RX200 S6 and RX300 S6, and PRIMERGY blade servers BX920 S2 as well as the new BX922 S2 - has been re-launched, and now includes the new Intel Xeon 5600 processor series, the first 32nm processors (codenamed Westmere).
Says Jens-Peter Seick, Senior Vice-President x86 Server Product Unit at Fujitsu Technology Solutions: "Once again, with the new PRIMERGY generation of x86 dual-socket servers, we are introducing major across-the-board im-provements to the complete range - from tower models, through to datacenter blades. Key enhancements focus on even greater levels of output and a corresponding reduction in power consumption. We have combined optimized hardware, service offerings, and solutions with the great processing power of the Intel Xeon processor 5600 series. And Fujitsu's 'Cool-safe engineering technology combined with enhanced ServerView Power Ma-nagement capabilities further lowers power consumption, to save energy and associated costs for enterprises. With Fujitsu's next generation PRIMERGY servers you can do more with less."
 Delivery start will vary by model and country.
For further technical information, please see:
TX300 S6: http://ts.fujitsu.com/products/standard_servers/rack/primergy_rx300s6.html
RX200 S6: http://ts.fujitsu.com/products/standard_servers/rack/primergy_rx200s6.html
RX300 S6: http://ts.fujitsu.com/products/standard_servers/tower/primergy_tx300s6.html
BX922 S2: http://ts.fujitsu.com/products/standard_servers/blade/bx900/primergy_bx922s2.html
For product photography, please see:
TX300 S6: http://mediaserver.ts.fujitsu.com/ms/go.cfm?folderid=12364&jumpfactor=6
RX200 S6: http://mediaserver.ts.fujitsu.com/ms/go.cfm?folderid=12361&jumpfactor=6
RX300 S6: http://mediaserver.ts.fujitsu.com/ms/go.cfm?folderid=12362&jumpfactor=6
BX920 S2: http://mediaserver.ts.fujitsu.com/ms/go.cfm?itemid=32119&jumpfactor=6&nav=false
BX922 S2: http://mediaserver.ts.fujitsu.com/ms/go.cfm?folderid=12379&jumpfactor=6
Fujitsu is a leading provider of IT-based business solutions for the global marketplace. With approximately 175,000 employees supporting customers in 70 countries, Fujitsu combines a worldwide corps of systems and services experts with highly reliable computing and communications products and advanced microelectronics to deliver added value to customers. Headquartered in Tokyo, Fujitsu Limited (TSE:6702) reported consolidated revenues of 4.6 trillion yen (US$47 billion) for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2009. For more information, please see: http://www.fujitsu.com/.
Latest News Posts
- Micron Outs In-House High Performance NVMe SSD Controller
- Silicon Motion Details SM2270 Enterprise SSD Controller
- Fullbright's Gone Hone will debut to the Nintendo Switch
- Dr. Strange/Avengers buildings spotted in Spider-Man trailer
- Stunlock Studios releases Battlerite Royale gameplay trailer
- Buy (10 Pieces) Samsung Galaxy Note9/S9/S9+/S8+ New $1,500
- Buy (5 Pieces) Samsung Galaxy Note9/S9/S9+/S8+ New $1,150
- TRENDnet TWC-L10 Wi-Fi Light Bulb Security Camera Review
- Buy (3 Pieces) Samsung Galaxy Note9/S9/S9+/S8+ New $900
- Buy (2Pieces) Samsung Galaxy Note9/S9/S9+/S8+ New $800
- Let's Ragnarok! Legend of Solgard Launches worldwide on Mobile
- Snail Games Soft Launches My Dino in Canada
- Razer NOMMO Pro is Available For Purchase
- Beat-'Em-Up Coffee Crisis Out On Xbox One Today
- New World Boss Karanda Coming to Black Desert Online SEA