Fujitsu PRIMERGY Dual-Socket x86 Server Range Launched with Intel Xeon 5600 Processor Series
Munich, March 16, 2010 -
Fujitsu announces the global availability of the next generation of its PRIMERGY dual-socket x86 server family, combi-ning efficient hardware, service offerings, and solutions for comprehensive virtualization scenarios. The range - comprising the PRIMERGY tower server TX300 S6, PRIMERGY rack servers RX200 S6 and RX300 S6, and PRIMERGY blade servers BX920 S2 as well as the new BX922 S2 - has been re-launched, and now includes the new Intel Xeon 5600 processor series, the first 32nm processors (codenamed Westmere).
Says Jens-Peter Seick, Senior Vice-President x86 Server Product Unit at Fujitsu Technology Solutions: "Once again, with the new PRIMERGY generation of x86 dual-socket servers, we are introducing major across-the-board im-provements to the complete range - from tower models, through to datacenter blades. Key enhancements focus on even greater levels of output and a corresponding reduction in power consumption. We have combined optimized hardware, service offerings, and solutions with the great processing power of the Intel Xeon processor 5600 series. And Fujitsu's 'Cool-safe engineering technology combined with enhanced ServerView Power Ma-nagement capabilities further lowers power consumption, to save energy and associated costs for enterprises. With Fujitsu's next generation PRIMERGY servers you can do more with less."
 Delivery start will vary by model and country.
For further technical information, please see:
TX300 S6: http://ts.fujitsu.com/products/standard_servers/rack/primergy_rx300s6.html
RX200 S6: http://ts.fujitsu.com/products/standard_servers/rack/primergy_rx200s6.html
RX300 S6: http://ts.fujitsu.com/products/standard_servers/tower/primergy_tx300s6.html
BX922 S2: http://ts.fujitsu.com/products/standard_servers/blade/bx900/primergy_bx922s2.html
For product photography, please see:
TX300 S6: http://mediaserver.ts.fujitsu.com/ms/go.cfm?folderid=12364&jumpfactor=6
RX200 S6: http://mediaserver.ts.fujitsu.com/ms/go.cfm?folderid=12361&jumpfactor=6
RX300 S6: http://mediaserver.ts.fujitsu.com/ms/go.cfm?folderid=12362&jumpfactor=6
BX920 S2: http://mediaserver.ts.fujitsu.com/ms/go.cfm?itemid=32119&jumpfactor=6&nav=false
BX922 S2: http://mediaserver.ts.fujitsu.com/ms/go.cfm?folderid=12379&jumpfactor=6
Fujitsu is a leading provider of IT-based business solutions for the global marketplace. With approximately 175,000 employees supporting customers in 70 countries, Fujitsu combines a worldwide corps of systems and services experts with highly reliable computing and communications products and advanced microelectronics to deliver added value to customers. Headquartered in Tokyo, Fujitsu Limited (TSE:6702) reported consolidated revenues of 4.6 trillion yen (US$47 billion) for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2009. For more information, please see: http://www.fujitsu.com/.
Latest News Posts
- A re-introduction into Old School RuneScape: New/Old players
- COD: Black Ops 4 launch day sales on PC up 100% over 2017
- Samsung's Galaxy Note 10 could rock huge 6.66-inch display
- Cyberpunk 2077 team won't 'artificially' extend playtime
- Dell's 49-inch ultra-wide monitor rocks 5120x1440 resolution
- Computer will not turn on.
- Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-OMEGA Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ryzen 1600x, temps, spikes and normal workload
- Which modern Z370 ATX motherboards are most reliable? Seeking advice
- Zombidle: Fun With Surgery Is An Update With A Lot of Guts
- Theia Wallet Announced the 1.0 Version Beta Test, Supports BTC
- Orion Health launches Amadeus CORE to help healthcare sector leverage data analytics and machine learning
- Epson Booth to Feature Partners with latest POS Solutions at Money20/20
- Raybaby announces launch on Amazon