Mvix introduces HDMI Splitter, a 1080p HD Video Distribution System for Digital Signage and Residential Applications
Chantilly, VA. March 16, 2010: MvixUSA, a market leader in HD entertainment, business signage solutions and networked accessible storage devices, launches Mvix Splitter, a stand-alone HDMI video distribution system for splitting the High Definition Video signal.
Mvix Splitter splits the 1080p High Definition Video signal from one HDMI source device (BluRay, Digital Signage, Media System) to four display LCDs simultaneously. A perfect accessory for Digital Signage and HD Display Wall applications, Mvix splitter is competitive priced and offers a small footprint to ease installations.
Mvix splitter offers a high quality, high performance HDMI 1.3b platform for AV signal distribution. Equipped with one input and four outputs on gold plated connectors, It supports high bandwith, Full-HD (1080p) video and high resolution digital DTS-HD and Dolby True HD 7.1 channel audio. A built-in, powered, equalizer ensures reliable connections for longer cable runs. Mvix Splitter provides a data rate of up to 2.25Gbps, and allows for a comprehensive deep color HD splitting. This externally-powered Splitter is designed to support 480i, 480p, 720P, 1080i and 1080p resolutions.
"Splitter is the latest accessory to our product line-up. By adding this product, we hope to provide our customers with a full range of products and accessories in the HD Media Center, HTPC and digital signage systems market. We expect this accessory to be useful for business and residential clients who want to broadcast a HD video simultaneously at multiple locations, without losing the quality of true 1080p." - commented Mike Mallon, the VP of business development of Mvix(USA), Inc.
Mvix Splitter is very reasonably priced at $130 and targeted to VARs and System Integrators in Residential and Commercial markets. It will be available for immediate shipment from Mvix and other leading consumer electronics distributors / retailers.
Latest News Posts
- Tencent buys majority stake in Path of Exile studio
- Black Ops 4 traditional campaign was never in development
- Battlefield V may be set in WWII
- Acer Predator X27: 4K 144Hz HDR G-Sync f or $1999 on June 1
- Paradox Interactive announce Imperator: Rome, trailer reveal
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,257
- Photo Backup and Build your own cloud with Synology
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit