-- GIGABYTE Announces USB 3.0 & 3x USB Power "Increase Your Speed, Triple Your Power" Web Contest --
-- Send us your creative USB ideas to win a latest GIGABYTE USB 3.0 motherboard --
Taipei, Taiwan, Mar 12, 2010 - GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD., a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards today announced the start of the GIGIABYTE USB 3.0 & 3x USB Power web contest, "INCREASE YOUR SPEED, TRIPLE YOUR POWER". GIGABYTE has recently introduced two exciting new USB features to a full range of their Intel and AMD motherboard product lineup including USB 3.0 compatibility, which delivers a 10x data transfer boost over USB 2.0, and USB Power Boost, which provides additional power and stability for USB devices such as external storage devices or optical drives. In order to showcase these new technologies, GIGABYTE would like to hear from you how you would best use these technologies.
Send us your concepts for USB 3.0 devices or USB devices that can take advantage of a 3x USB Power Boost. Your concepts can include videos, pictures, or just a description of the device. Visitors to the contest website then have the ability to vote for their favorite concepts. In order to help spread the word, contestants have the option to share their creations with their friends via Facebook to help get them the votes they need to win. At the end of the competition, the top three concepts with the most visitor votes will each win a latest GIGABYTE H55M motherboard and an A-DATA NH01 Portable Hard Drive.
GIGABYTE will also play judge by awarding entered concepts points based on creativity, originality and design, with the top 3 concepts chosen by them winning a GIGABYTE GA-P55-USB3 motherboard and A-DATA N002 Combo Flash Drive. Visitors who vote for their favorite concepts also have the chance to win. Each time a visitor votes, they will receive one entry into our lucky draw for the chance to win a yet to be released GIGABYTE GA-880GM-USB3 motherboard based on the AMD 880G North Bridge and SB850 South Bridge. Visitors are allowed to vote up to 10 times per day.
About GIGABYTE Upgrade Your Life
GIGABYTE, headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan, is known as a global leading brand in the IT industry, with employees and business channels in almost every country. Founded in 1986, GIGABYTE started as a research and development team and has since taken the lead in the world's motherboard market. On top of motherboards and graphics accelerators, GIGABYTE further expanded its product portfolio to include notebook and desktop PCs, digital home entertainment appliances, networking servers, communications, mobile and handheld devices, servicing every facet of people's lives at home or business. Everyday GIGABYTE aims to "Upgrade Your Life" with the most innovative designs and impeccable quality and services. Visit https://www.gigabyte.com.tw for more information.
Latest News Posts
- UK official responds to lootbox petition
- Rocket League hosts Halloween event 'Haunted Hallows'
- Team Liquid wins SL i-League Invitational Season 3
- Ex-Naughty Dog developer claims he was sexually harassed
- H1Z1 Pro League to kick-off in 2018
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz