Shuttle Showcases Latest Technologies and Solutions to Top Intel Resellers in North America and Latin America at Intel Solutions Summit 2010
Shuttle introduces to top Intel resellers its latest technologies and solutions that will empower their customers at ISS 2010
City of Industry, CA -March 8, 2010
Shuttle, an industry leading designer and manufacturer of high-performance small form factor (SFF) PC solutions and creator of the XPC, today announced that it will exhibit at this year's Intel Solution Summit in Las Vegas, March 14-17, 2010.
Intel Solutions Summit is one of the most significant conferences of the year for Intel and the industry. It's a high-level gathering that brings together Intel's top partners, Intel's top executives, and some of the industry's top leaders for some face-to-face time to discuss the latest market trends, opportunities, and new technologies.
"Exhibiting at the 2010 Intel Solutions Summit is really an honor for us," said Nicolas Villalobos, Director at Shuttle Computer Group in Los Angeles. "Shuttle is one of the select few invited to participate in this exclusive invite-only event hosted by Intel, and introduce our latest technologies and solutions offerings to top Intel resellers in North America and Latin America."
At the event, Shuttle will be giving top Intel resellers a close look at Shuttle technologies and solutions that will empower their customers, including ready-to-customize products for animation and graphics, automotive, broadcasting and presentation, digital signage, education, government, healthcare, retail and POS, TV and film.
Shuttle will also be showcasing its latest initiative which empowers resellers and local OEMs to brand their own notebook and netbook solutions, with a market-competitive designs, specs, and pricing.
To arrange a meeting at ISS 2010, see new innovations, read success stories, or get more information about Shuttle or Shuttle products, visit here.
For the latest information about Shuttle and Shuttle new products, visit http://us.shuttle.com or follow @ShuttleLabs on Twitter.
SHUTTLE at ISS 2010 BOOTH
Look for us near the Intel Mobility Pavilion
The Venetian Palazzo Resort, Las Vegas
5th Floor, Palazzo Ballroom L, Booth 434
Latest News Posts
- Arena brawler 'My Hero One's Justice' announced for Switch
- DOOM Rebooted will get a physical deluxe soundtrack release
- Radical Heights - first patch, new gun/performance increases
- Sea of Thieves patch 1.0.4, Rares attempt at stability
- Insomniacs Spider-Man leaked screenshots tease two villains
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- FS 30 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $7,740
- HyperX Alloy Elite RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit