Compro VideoMate E750 PCIe Dual DVB-T TV Card with Power Up Scheduling and Windows Media Center Remote
Compro Technology, a leading manufacturer of PC multimedia add-on products announced the advanced PCIe TV Tuner card, Compro VideoMate E750. VideoMate E750 is a fast PCIe dual DVB-T TV tuner card, which brings clear digital terrestrial TV broadcasts to your desktop PC and lets you view 2 main channels at the same time. It turns your computer into a home entertainment center by bringing you digital TV viewing and personal digital video recording capabilities. VideoMate E750 also comes with the certified Windows Media Center remote control, which gives users the control of Windows Media Center and ComproDTV.
The included ComproDTV software features DVB-T TV watching/recording, channel surfing, timeshifting, single/multiple still frames capture, and exclusive S5(shutdown)/S4 (hibernation)/S3 (standby) mode power up schedule recording. It also provides the advanced Picture In/Out Picture functions which allow users to watch up to 6 live TV windows and playback video files at once. The Video Desktop function lets users to stream live TV shows as wallpaper and use other applications at the same time.
To enhance the usability of Windows Vista/7 and Windows Media Center, VideoMate E750 also offers an array of useful functions. ComproDTV Gadget Tool provides live TV view and playback list with click of a button on the Windows SideBar. The schedule recording list from Windows Media Center Electronic Programming Guide can be integrated to ComproDTV for an easier schedule recording control. In addition, VideoMate E750 is bundled with Corel DVD MovieFactory 5 SE for DVD authoring. With the bundled Microsoft certified remote for Windows Media Center and powerful features, VideoMate E750 PCIe TV card is undoubtedly your best digital TV card choice.
Dual DVB-T digital terrestrial TV reception
Bundle with Windows Media Center remote to control Windows Media Center and ComproDTV
ComproDTV software with Vista/7 Gadget and Windows Media Center schedule recording list integration
S5/S4/S3 mode Power Up Scheduled Recording
Convenient Remote Controlled Power On/Off
Support SDTV, H.264 and 1080i HDTV (where available)
Timeshift for the instant replay and pause live TV
Advanced PIP/POP features can open up to 2 main channel, 3 sub channel windows and also playback 1 recorded video files at the same time
Video Desktop can stream live TV shows as wallpaper
Single/sequential still frame captures and remote snapshot
Supports H.264, MPEG-2 and Transport Stream record/playback
Digital TV support EPG, subtitle, & Teletext (where available, not support MHEG-5 in UK)
Certified for Windows 7 32/64Bit
Latest News Posts
- Apex Legends first Battle Pass launches on March 19
- Unity teams with NVIDIA for RTX-based real-time ray tracing
- This Millennium Falcon SNES, NES console is epic
- Starfield could be the star of Bethesda's E3 2019
- Information that your Internet Service Provider stores
- GA-Z68X-UD5-B3 (VT-D Support)
- ASUS Zenith Extreme Alpha (AMD X399) Motherboard Review
- here at personate in a apologetic irregardless by recognition
- foreign wish over wit at diggings in the incite
- Project Downfall - a retro-style, cyberpunk, reflex-based shooter now available on Early Access & coming to Xbox One & Switch. Preview copies await!
- Adventure Is Around Every Corner In One Piece World Seeker
- Ancestors Legacy is now available on GOG with Cross-play integration
- Buckle Up, Buttercup: Skybound And NMC Studios' Vehicular Battle Royale Game notmycar hits Steam Early Access April 5th
- Haggle Your Way to Riches in Bargain Hunter for Nintendo Switch