MAINGEAR Launches New mX-L 15 Multimedia Notebook
Sleek laptop delivers powerful mobile computing performance in a sophisticated design
Union, New Jersey - March 3, 2009 - MAINGEAR Computers, award-winning builders of custom computers for PC gamers and enthusiasts, unveils the new mX-L 15 multimedia notebook, a sophisticated mobile computing solution that gives consumers affordably powerful performance in a sleek design starting at $999.
Processing Power - mX-L 15 features the all new Intel® Core i5 / i7 mobile processors that boast a combination of fast cache, Turbo Boost Technology, and Hyper-Threading for faster multi-tasking and multimedia. Coupled with an integrated memory controller and dual channel DDR3 memory, the mX-L 15 delvers a silky smooth computing experience.
Vivid Graphics - mX-L 15 features ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4570 graphics to give you a visual feast of high definition media and gaming on the vibrant, LED-backlit 15.6? widescreen display at resolutions up to 1600×900. You'll get a clean, crisp image whether you're working in Excel, surfing the web, or watching high definition movies.
Connectivity, Security, and Expandability- With wireless 802.11b/g/n technology, you get the fastest, most secure wireless experience. Coupled with an integrated fingerprint reader and you can be assured that your system is locked down from unwanted guests. A 2.0MP camera provides for easy tele-conference and is compatible with popular software like Skype. And don't worry about running out of space on the mX-L. An e-SATA connection will enable you to connect external hard drives at speeds that match your internal storage.
Solid-State Hard Drives- Configurable with solid-state hard drives, the mX-L 15 eliminates moving parts, noise, slow boot times, and heat while drastically improving reliability so your data is kept safe and secure.
Sleek Design - The mX-L packs all these features and power into a package that is thin, aesthetically pleasing, and devoid of any unnecessary design aspects. The mX-L even features a full numeric keypad usually only found in larger, 17? notebooks and a multi-touch and gesture touchpad that allows users to zoom in and out and scroll through web pages quickly.
Consumers can purchase the mX-L 15 at MAINGEAR's Web site http://www.maingear.com/custom/laptops/mxl-15/ or order by phone at (888-MAINGEAR). The base price for the mX-L 15 is $999 and comes with MAINGEAR's premium Lifetime Labor and Phone Support with a 1 year hardware warranty and is backed by the best in-house support team in the country.
MAINGEAR is the premier high performance systems integrator in North America. MAINGEAR
custom builds gaming, home office, mobile, multimedia, small business and 3D workstation
solutions of the highest quality, which have won them many editors' choice awards in every major computer publication such as C-Net, [H]ard|OCP, Maximum PC, CPU Magazine, etc. For more information on MAINGEAR, please visit https://www.maingear.com or call, toll-free, (888)624-6432.
Latest News Posts
- Dead Space 2 dev recounts harsh reality of game budgets
- Analysts forecast Capcom will miss net sales target
- Capcom ships 4 million copies of Resident Evil 7
- Petroglyph Games announce new RTS- Forged Battalion
- Seagate announce its new Enterprise Datasphere Fleet
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz