ASUS at CeBIT 2010: Inspiring Innovation for a Better Tomorrow
New Eee PCs, E-Reader and ROG range on Display
CeBIT 2010, HANNOVER, GERMANY (March 3, 2010) - ASUS today showcased a wide spectrum of products and technological advances designed to enhance people's lives and bolster, reinvent and revolutionise the user experience.
On show at CeBIT 2010 are the fourth generation of Eee PCs-a bold, new collection that sports designs and feature sets tailored for style savvy users. Among the new models is a premium netbook crafted from aluminum, a first for the Eee PC line. Also showcased is the DR-900, a slim and chic 9" E-Reader with Wi-Fi or optional 3G connectivity that displays crisp, paper-like pages for optimal reading comfort. The DR-900 boasts an incredibly long battery life, enabling users to read over 10,000 pages, or twenty 400-page novels, on a single charge.
The Choice of Every Gamer
ASUS has showcased some of ROG's most powerful offerings to date, led by the dual Radeon HD5870-sporting ARES, the fastest graphics card in the world. This was followed by the stealth fighter-inspired G73 notebook which boasts cutting edge specifications and design and the G51JX 3D; the world's first notebook to integrate NVIDIA® GeForce® 3D Vision for lifelike 3D gaming on the go. ASUS also lifted the curtain on the ASUS VG236H and PG276H, Full HD 3D displays that are set to blow gamers away with eye-popping visuals with sights previously exclusive to the cineplex.
Green from the Inside Out
At this year's CeBIT, ASUS has set aside a special Green Design Product zone to showcase the wide-ranging innovations that empower consumers keen on going Green. The Green innovations employed in the design, development and manufacturing of ASUS' notebooks, Eee PC netbooks, EeeBox PCs, LED monitors and motherboards have garnered the company numerous eco-label certifications.
ASUS's Green advances also extend to material use-illustrated perfectly by the introduction of the U Series Bamboo Collection. U Series Bamboo notebooks take advantage of bamboo's regenerative and resilient characteristics, reducing plastics usage by 20 percent while lending them an elegant, organic feel.
ASUS at CeBIT 2010
To find out more about our showcased products, please visit us at Hall 17, Stand H16 from March 2nd to 6th, 2010.
ASUS is a leading company in the new digital era, with a broad product portfolio that includes notebooks, netbooks, motherboards, graphics cards, displays, desktop PCs, servers, wireless solutions, mobile phones and networking devices. Driven by innovation and committed to quality, ASUS designs and manufactures products that perfectly meet the needs of today's home and office users. ASUS won 3,268 awards in 2009, and is widely credited with revolutionizing the PC industry with the Eee PC. With a global staff of more than 10,000 and a world-class R&D design team, the company's revenue for 2009 was US$7.5 billion. ASUS ranks among BusinessWeek's InfoTech 100, and has been on the listing for 12 consecutive years.
Latest News Posts
- Lords of the Fallen devs open indie publishing label
- JUMP FORCE leaks images of Dragon Quest and JoJo Characters
- Steam discounts Mortal Kombat franchise, up to 75% off
- Anthem head compares finished game details to upcoming demo
- Resident Evil 2 Remake 'one-shot demo' hits 2m players
- The Backside Line Does Keto Infinite Accel Forskolin Work?
- Can't connect to my Wifi network
- Customers Ask and Canon Delivers: New Professional Print & Layout Solution Now Available for Commercial, In-house and Professional Photographers
- OPPO Unveiled 10x Lossless Zoom, Ahead of Its Debut at MWC 2019
- True Flip Reveals Crypto-Themed Mining Factory With Plasmatron Bonus
- Stardock Announces a New Expansion for Galactic Civilizations III - Galactic Civilizations III: Retribution
- Cyberpunk Action-RPG Disjunction Coming to Steam Summer 2019