VIA ART-3000: A Rugged and Versatile Embedded Box PC for All Occasions
The VIA ART-3000 is a complete, fanless and ruggedized embedded box PC, designed for a broad range of industrial, kiosk, POI and signage applications
Taipei, Taiwan, 02 March 2010 - VIA Technologies, Inc, a leading innovator of power efficient x86 processor platforms, today announced the VIA ART-3000, a complete, fanless and ruggedized embedded box system based on the unique I/O-rich Em-ITX form factor, offering the ideal solution for a variety of industrial applications.
Available as a complete system including drives and memory, the fanless VIA ART-3000 combines a number of unique features including diskless booting, excellent vibration and shock resistance, dual Gigabit networking and dual LVDS video support. Ruthlessly low power consumption means the VIA ART-3000 can also support fanless configurations with no moving parts making it ideal for ultra stable, mission critical implementations.
"The VIA ART series really underlines our strength in offering system level products that exceed expectations," said Daniel Wu, Vice President, VIA Embedded Platform Division, VIA Technologies, Inc. "Customers can now take advantage of a complete fanless, ruggedized system that offers incredible flexibility, a wide feature set, and excellent stability straight out of the box."
VIA ART-3000 - A Wealth of Features
The VIA ART-3000 is built around the VIA EITX-3000 board, the first board based on the Em-ITX form factor standard. The VIA EITX-3000 is powered by a 1.3GHz VIA Nano processor and the VIA VX800 media system processor, supporting up to 2GB of DDR2 system memory, integrated VIA Chrome 9 graphics core and the VIA Chromotion video engine for hardware acceleration for the latest HD video codecs.
The VIA ART-3000 supports up to three displays and two independent video content streams, across dual LVDS and VGA ports. Networking is through dual Gigabit ports, with an array COM and USB ports providing a wealth of device and peripheral connectivity. The VIA ART-3000 supports wall, table, reverse and VESA mounting options and can withstand temperatures of -20oC - 60oC, vibrations of up to 5Gs and shock resistance up to 20Gs in compact flash storage configurations.
VIA ART series products are available to customers as a complete fanless and ruggedized system, bringing extreme stability and longevity to a range of applications. For more information about the VIA ART-3000, please visit:
The VIA ART-3000 will be shown at the Embedded World 2010 exhibition, Nuremburg, Germany on March 2-4. For more information about VIA's involvement at this event visit:
Images of the VIA ART-3000 can be found here:
The VIA EITX-3000 is based on the Em-ITX specification and is suitable for a range of ultra-thin embedded applications. The powerful VIA Nano processor and VIA VX800 media system processor are placed on the reverse of the board, allowing greater space saving for passive cooling and entirely fanless embedded designs. A wide variety of I/O options are provided along dual I/O coastlines and include dual LVDS ports, a VGA port, dual Gigabit Ethernet ports, 6 USB 2.0 ports and four COM ports.
More details about the VIA EITX-3000 board can be found here:
About VIA Technologies, Inc.
VIA Technologies, Inc is the foremost fabless supplier of power efficient x86 processor platforms that are driving system innovation in the PC, client, ultra mobile and embedded markets. Combining energy-saving processors with digital media chipsets and advanced connectivity, multimedia and networking silicon enables a broad spectrum of computing and communication platforms, including its widely acclaimed ultra compact mainboards. Headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan, VIA's global network links the high tech centers of the US, Europe and Asia, and its customer base includes the world's top OEMs and system integrators. https://www.via.com.tw
Latest News Posts
- Black Ops 4 traditional campaign was never in development
- Battlefield V may be set in WWII
- Acer Predator X27: 4K 144Hz HDR G-Sync f or $1999 on June 1
- Paradox Interactive announce Imperator: Rome, trailer reveal
- Resident Evil 7 will debut to Nintendo Switch, only in Japan
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,257
- Photo Backup and Build your own cloud with Synology
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit