ECS A890GXM Series Motherboard Delivers Total Experience in Visual Entertainment
Taipei, Taiwan, March 1st, 2010 - Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) launches the latest AMD® 890GX chipsets based motherboard family supporting AMD next generation 6-Core CPU with the best visual experience for users.
Foremost Designs, from A to A+
ECS A890GXM-AU and A890GXM-A are powered by ATI Radeon HD 4290 IGP with "ECS 4most Display Design" providing HDMI, DisplayPort, DVI and D-Sub connectors on the rear panel providing great convenience to meet both home entertainment and gaming requirement. For home entertainment, A890GXM-AU and A890GXM-A motherboards bring Full HD 1080P video experience.
For gamers, A890GXM-AU and A890GXM-A support Microsoft® DirectX®10.1 with stunning 3D effects. The on-board SidePort DDR3 1333 memory is a great plus on graphics for gamers. It enhances the gaming experience by ATI Hybrid Graphics technology with no doubt. In addition, A890GXM-AU and A890GXM-A assist with ATICrossFireX technology giving hardcore gamers magnified gaming performance.
A890GXM-AU and A890GXM-A comes with user friendly technologies:
- ECS eBLU: ECS easy BIOS Live Update Utility which benefits users with easy on-line link the latest BIOS for right model.
- SATA 6.0Gbps: provides 2 times faster than previous data transfer rate.
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0: breakthrough the bottle neck of system performance up to 5Gbps data-transfer rate.
- ECS Qooltech III: comes with twin-heat-pipe cooling solution, which provides a stable working environment when system is on.
- ECS 15 µ Gold Contact: offers 3 times extra protection to secure the motherboard stabilities and durability
- ECS Easy Button, Easy Clear and Easy Debug: designs offer an easy way to enjoy boosting system performance without pain.
- All solid capacitors and lower RDS(on) MOSFET: improves up to 50% efficiency and lower temperatures by 16%.
The Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) has been a pioneer in designing and manufacturing computer motherboards since 1987. Today, ECS also designs and manufactures desktop PCs, notebooks, servers, motherboards, video cards, wireless solutions and handheld devices for global market. ECS also has ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and QC080000 certified manufacturing facilities in China. For more information, please visit ECS at https://www.ecs.com.tw.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo's top 10 best-selling Indie titles on the Switch
- Official Assassin's Creed III Remastered PC specs revealed
- Streamer beats 5 Soulsborne games with no hits by enemies
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: Cuphead's should join the roster
- Mortal Kombat 11 paid beta features 5 fighters, no Sub-Zero
- Logitech G903 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- ASUS Prime X-470 Pro very long POST / Windows boot time
- Logitech G603 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Aorus master or stutter master?
- EVE: Aether Wars Successfully Achieves Groundbreaking 14,000-Ship Battle Live At GDC
- Stainless Games new IP, ShockRods, set to re-ignite arena combat genre with over-the-top action
- RIFT is Celebrating its 8th Anniversary! Update Gives Players New Expert Dungeon and a Colorful Carnival
- Ubisoft Announces The PC Specifications For Assassin's Creed III Remastered
- Life Is Strange 2 Episode 3 Release Date Announced