Sharkoon Intro Waterproof Textile Mouse Pad for Gamers
Heavy duty textile pad in large format with 444 x 345 mm / MSRP 14.99 euros
Sharkoon has now expanded it's specifically designed for gamers "Rush" product series to mouse pads: The Sharkoon Rush Gaming Mouse pad in its large size defines itself with precise sliding qualities and also with a new, strainable textile surface in particular for demanding PC gamers.
Exceptional tightly woven fibers and an elaborate manufacturing process ensure the texture is abrasion resistant and water proof. Dust, crumbs, and liquids will not penetrate into the fabric and can simply be wiped off. Ruinous and unattractive coffee or sweat stains are a thing of the past. In addition, the granular texture ensures fast and precise mouse movements with the rubberized base keeping the pad in place even in the most hectic situations.
The mouse pad has a thickness of 4mm and offers a 444mm x 345mm edge length which provides a generous action surface particularly for the Low-Sense-Gamer, who plays with less mouse resolution and requires freedom of movement. The cloth pad is suitable for all mouse types, and the mouse pad can simply be rolled together for easy transport.
The Rush Outplay has already successfully passed the test of a demanding gamer. Jan "moon" Stolle, who is a multiple German Counter-Strike 1.6 champion with "Team ALTERNATE," provides the assessment: "The pad has a very fast surface due to the special yarn used. The Slap Stick Effect (Status Friction Effect) is reduced to a minimum by the rough surface texture. Therefore, even smaller mouse movements are extremely precise! The sensitivity remains constant during a long period. For me, a genuine alternative to my plastic pad! My recommendation!"
End customers will find the Sharkoon Rush Outplay Gaming Mouse pad available immediately for the retail price 14.99 euros in authorized retailers.
For further questions, to request samples and/or photos, or other information please contact us or go to https://www.sharkoon.com.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft, Facebook complete 160Tbps undersea cable
- Apple won't let you download 4K, only stream on Apple TV
- Sony isn't 'entirely comfortable' being VR market leader
- G.SKILL launches 128GB DDR4 RAM kit for Threadripper
- Bethesda pursues long-lasting relationship with Nintendo
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM