Shuttle Unveils Barebone XS35 Mini-PC: 3.3 cm Thin and Energy-saving, HD Capable
Shuttle Inc., a leading developer and manufacturer of multi-form-factor solutions such as the world-famous XPC Mini-PC-Barebones, will be unveiling at this year's CeBIT in Hanover a new, ultra-compact PC platform which, at just 3.3 cm wide, is already HD-compatible.
The Shuttle Barebone XS35 is a Mini-PC in the 1-litre class which, thanks to its shape and the standardised VESA mounting interface, can be easily fitted behind flat panel displays and therefore does not take up any space. Intel's Atom D510 Dual Core Processor (2x 1.66 GHz) and the NM10 Express Chipset serve as the energy-saving hardware platform. A high-performance NVIDIA GT218 (ION2) graphics card provides streaming 3D and video playback. The HDMI connector allows for excellent sound and picture quality and connects the device to modern flat panel displays and large televisions easily.
Other practical connectors include 5x USB, VGA, LAN and Audio. Housed in the small case are a multi-format card reader, a 2.5" hard disk and an optical slimline drive. For added security, it can also be protected against theft using a Kensington lock. The XS35 is passively cooled and therefore practically noiseless - ideal for home use, too.
This innovation will also be on display at this year's CeBIT. The Shuttle trade fair stand is located in Hall 17, Stand G68.
The new Shuttle Barebone XS35 will be available in stores in the second quarter of 2010. The recommended retail price has not yet been fixed.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition will release next month
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- noblechairs ICON Series Real Leather Gaming Chair Review
- GIGABYTE X299 Designare EX (Intel X299) Motherboard Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series