Patriot Memory Showcases Families of Products at CeBIT Germany
Visit Patriot to see their latest innovations in memory, consumer flash and peripheral products, March 2 - 6, Booth H53, Hall 17
Taipei, Taiwan, February 26, 2010 - Patriot Memory, a global provider of premium memory modules, flash and computing solutions, today announced the company will showcase their broad range of award winning products along with exciting new products in the upcoming CeBIT Germany trade show. CeBIT is the worlds largest IT related trade show geared for the IT industry and technology enthusiasts. On display will be the latest and greatest offerings from Patriot including the blazing fast 'Sector 5' 2250MHz memory kits as well as the newest offerings in flash and peripheral product categories. Members of the executive team, joined by regional sales and marketing team members, will be at the show to meet with customers, partners and press.
"CeBIT 2010 is a remarkable event for us to showcase our latest technologies," says Johnny Von Esch, Patriot Memory's General Manager for the European region. He goes on to say, "CeBIT provides the perfect environment to showcase not only our products, but to meet our customers and partners, build new relationships face to face."
As a total memory provider and manufacturer, Patriot Memory is presenting their latest in high-performance gaming memory, high performance high capacity flash peripherals. Stop by and see Patriot's new Box Office media player, a jaw dropping display of SSD performance, our newest SSD product built on the SandForce processor and a variety of new peripheral and storage solutions. Ask your Sales Manager for more information about Patriot's premium products on display at this year's Cebit 2010.
About Patriot Memory
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets high performance, enthusiast memory modules, flash products, and computing technologies. Patriot products have become world renown for their extreme performance, reliability and innovation. Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors. It has operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory's parent company, PDP Systems, Inc., was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA.
All company and/or product names may be trade names, trademarks and/or registered trademarks of the respective owners with which they are associated. Features, pricing, availability, and specifications are subject to change without notice.
Latest News Posts
- Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion release date
- Microsoft's Xbox division earned $2.251 billion last quarter
- Amazon listing leaks Shadow of the Tomb Raider screenshots
- Far Cry 5: 2.5 million sold, digital sales 500% over Primal
- Fortnite made $223 million in March, 'king of battle royale'
- Gigabyte P104-100 GPU Mining Card
- ASUS STRIX H370-I GAMING (Intel H370) Motherboard Review
- Issue with X299 Taichi No video through GTX 1080ti
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit