Gingle's DDR3 1800/2000MHz 4GB kit hits record speed in LanParty X48 motherboard
(Taipei, Taiwan, Sep 4, 2008) － Gingle Technology, a leading manufacturer of DRAM and Flash products, working together with LANParty(DFI) research and development team in Intel X48 platform using DDR3 2000MHz 4GB Kit have demonstrated high possibility of speed setting on various configuration as below.
2100MHz CL9: not like most 2100/ 2133MHz module running at CL10, Gingle can runs with a voltage of 1.94v and CAS latency of 9, it achieved an overall breaking performance speed of 2100MHz in 2GB single channel mode.
8GB (4pcs) 1800MHz CL9: the biggest challenge of high speed memory is the limitation of capacity. Occupying all the 4 DIMM slots of Intel X48 up to 8GB with a low timing of 9-9-9-22 the memory frequency speed was able to run at an amazing top speed of 1800MHz.
1800MHz 4GB 1T: Very few modules can run 1T command rate. Even Gingle's official spec define on 1800MHz CL8 at 2T command, but certain percentage of Gingle's kit still can runs 1800MHz CL8 at 1T on DFI LANParty X48!
Rendering the unending breakthrough in the field of memory module, Gingle once again successfully be the First one run 8GB capacity at 1800MHz in 9-9-9-22 in Intel X48 platform and proudly reaching 1T performance frequency in 1800MHz 4GB CL 8 to boost the performance as well as optimizing the capacity.
Gingle has been dedicated to DDR3 memory module constantly by upgrading the performance as well as the bandwidth of the data rate. Supplying the customer and gamer with the state of the art technology and best overall performance.
* The over clock possibility might vary from module to module; Gingle doesn't guarantee the same test result as stated here! Please contact Gingle or DFI FAE for details specification or how to over clock
* LANParty(DFI) X48 motherboard: LP UT X48-T3RS
Order no.: 7CAASS37AZZ01ZZ
Voltage: 1.84v ~ 1.94v
8-bit pre-fetch design
Ultra high frequency at 2100MHz(X48)
High compatibility and reliability
Gingle Technology Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer of DRAM and Flash products. We deliver exceptional, well-planned and quality-oriented products into the market. Our strategy is to fulfill the global distribution market and expand business scale through the development of own brand for DRAM and Flash products. Gingle Technology constantly strives to improve our competitiveness in the global market and provide customers with the highest quality and the most advanced technologies.
For further information, please visit the company website https://www.gingle.com.tw
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard say Overwatch port to Switch is completely feasible
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider weapons revealed through trailer
- New Super Mario Bros. U/New Super Luigi U rumored for Switch
- Windows 10 Pro: $12.41, Office 2016 Pro: $28.10
- Diablo III Switch coming this Fall, hits smooth 60FPS
- Buy (3) Apple iPhone X $1.947 (Buy on our www .BizFests.com)
- Buy (3 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (A1865/A1901) New $1.947
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080: What We Know So Far
- Can't get RAM to run at rated speeds with XMP
- Buy (2 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (A1865/A1901) New $1,398
- Road Redemption Coming This Fall to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch
- PROZE: a VR survival adventure announcement trailer
- Let's Ragnarok! Legend of Solgard Launches worldwide on Mobile
- Snail Games Soft Launches My Dino in Canada