Gingle's DDR3 1800/2000MHz 4GB kit hits record speed in LanParty X48 motherboard
(Taipei, Taiwan, Sep 4, 2008) － Gingle Technology, a leading manufacturer of DRAM and Flash products, working together with LANParty(DFI) research and development team in Intel X48 platform using DDR3 2000MHz 4GB Kit have demonstrated high possibility of speed setting on various configuration as below.
2100MHz CL9: not like most 2100/ 2133MHz module running at CL10, Gingle can runs with a voltage of 1.94v and CAS latency of 9, it achieved an overall breaking performance speed of 2100MHz in 2GB single channel mode.
8GB (4pcs) 1800MHz CL9: the biggest challenge of high speed memory is the limitation of capacity. Occupying all the 4 DIMM slots of Intel X48 up to 8GB with a low timing of 9-9-9-22 the memory frequency speed was able to run at an amazing top speed of 1800MHz.
1800MHz 4GB 1T: Very few modules can run 1T command rate. Even Gingle's official spec define on 1800MHz CL8 at 2T command, but certain percentage of Gingle's kit still can runs 1800MHz CL8 at 1T on DFI LANParty X48!
Rendering the unending breakthrough in the field of memory module, Gingle once again successfully be the First one run 8GB capacity at 1800MHz in 9-9-9-22 in Intel X48 platform and proudly reaching 1T performance frequency in 1800MHz 4GB CL 8 to boost the performance as well as optimizing the capacity.
Gingle has been dedicated to DDR3 memory module constantly by upgrading the performance as well as the bandwidth of the data rate. Supplying the customer and gamer with the state of the art technology and best overall performance.
* The over clock possibility might vary from module to module; Gingle doesn't guarantee the same test result as stated here! Please contact Gingle or DFI FAE for details specification or how to over clock
* LANParty(DFI) X48 motherboard: LP UT X48-T3RS
Order no.: 7CAASS37AZZ01ZZ
Voltage: 1.84v ~ 1.94v
8-bit pre-fetch design
Ultra high frequency at 2100MHz(X48)
High compatibility and reliability
Gingle Technology Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer of DRAM and Flash products. We deliver exceptional, well-planned and quality-oriented products into the market. Our strategy is to fulfill the global distribution market and expand business scale through the development of own brand for DRAM and Flash products. Gingle Technology constantly strives to improve our competitiveness in the global market and provide customers with the highest quality and the most advanced technologies.
For further information, please visit the company website https://www.gingle.com.tw
Latest News Posts
- Take home The Crown in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Digital-only Xbox One coming in 2019
- Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales fails at sales expectations
- Sunset Overdrive is coming to PC, available on November 16th
- SMITE Nintendo Switch release planned for November 16th
- Z77-D3H MB and bizzare boot issue
- HyperX Gaming microSD 128GB Review
- FS:[20Pieces] Apple iPhone XR.Xs.Xs Max 64/256/512GB.$8,980
- Vital Progenix
- ASUS PRIME B450M-A/CSM AM4 with AMD RYZEN 5 2600 CPU will only boot Windows after reset
- Kolumno is now available on PC, mobile and Smart TVs
- Wolfalone Studio announces Darwin's Test!
- World's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale NowWorld's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale Now
- Nexon Secures Global Publishing Rights For Pokelabo, Square Enix-Developed SinoAlice
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions