A-DATA┬« PARTICPATES CeBIT 2010 UNVEILING ITS USB 3.0 SOLUTIONS WITH BRAND-NEW CORPORATE IDENTITY
Consumers Can Enjoy and Accelerate Their Digital Life with 10 Times Speed
Taipei, Taiwan - Feb 23rd, 2010 - A-DATA┬« Technology, the world's leader in DRAM module and Flash application products, is proud to introduce its latest USB 3.0 product lineup and its brand-new corporate identity at CeBIT 2010, world's largest IT trade fair held in Hanover, Germany.
As the demand of USB 3.0 solutions are increasing, the A-DATA N002 combo flash drive and NH01 portable hard drive with USB 3.0 interface will be showcasing at CeBIT 2010, in order to demonstrate A-DATA's leadership in USB 3.0 technology and meet the consumers' expectation. The N002 combo flash drive, being industry's first combo flash drive with USB 3.0 and SATA II dual interface, offers read/write transfer rate up to 200 MB/s and 170 MB/s. With the latest USB 3.0 interface, the NH01 portable hard drive can offer up to 10 times speed faster than previous USB 2.0 interface, allowing users to enjoy an accelerated digital life faster than ever.
In the live-demo display area, A-DATA will demonstrate the latest product S599 SSD that adopts SandForce┬Ö SF-1200 SSD processors with tremendous performance up to 280 MB/s and 270 MB/s read/write transfer rate, N002 combo flash drive, and its latest XPG┬Ö Gaming Series v2.0 DDR3-2200G DRAM module. The XPG Gaming Series v2.0 DDR3-2200G DRAM module adopts the 2oz copper PCB and TCT cooling solution, which provides a killer speed with stability. Aside from the live-demo display area, A-DATA also exhibits a range of fascinating products including SH93 portable hard drive, the industry's first waterproof portable hard drive, T001 flash drive with soccer design, and the unveil of power supply unit.
Moreover, A-DATA is also proudly to present its brand-new corporate identity, a revolutionary determination for the leading role in the industry. For more details about the latest products of A-DATA, please visit A-DATA booth at CeBIT 2010:
Date: 2010/3/2 ~ 2010/3/6
Location: Hall 17
A-DATA Technology, the world's 2nd largest vendor of DRAM Modules (iSuppli, May 2009), 4th largest of USB Flash Drives (Gartner, May 2009), and the Top 20 global brand in Taiwan, provides complete memory solutions, including DRAM Modules, USB Flash Drives, Memory Cards, Solid State Drives and Portable Hard Drives. Committed to constant innovation, A-DATA delivers first-rate quality and industry-leading product performance to worldwide customers. Widely known for its distinctive design, A-DATA products are internationally recognized by Germany's iF Design Award, Reddot Award, CES Best of Innovations Award, Japan's Good Design Award, Best Choice of Computex Award, and Taiwan Excellence Gold Award. For more information, please visit our website at https://www.adata-group.com
Latest News Posts
- Diablo III for Switch: confirmed no inclusion of Link gear
- Super Mario Party for Switch - 80 minigames, launch trailer
- Windows 10 Pro for $12 and Rise of the Tomb Raider for $8.54
- PUBG's new update includes ranking system and SO MUCH MORE
- Rocket League flies past 50 million players
- DLink HD Wi-Fi Camera 8300LH Review
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Review: No Seriously, Just Buy It
- can not find WIIFI driver
- Qsan XN3002T Two-Bay NAS Review
- Can't connect to the media server on my AC68U
- Kensington Unveils LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dual 4K Dock with K-Fob Smart Lock
- Crashbots is coming to Steam on the 9th of October!
- Linksys Launches High Performance, Enterprise-grade Cloud Networking Management For SMB Networks Without Licensing Fees
- BIOSTAR Presents Professional Crypto Mining Motherboards
- Animoca Brands partners with OpenST Limited to develop blockchain-powered games