Shuttle Teams Up with "Clash of the Titans" for the Launch of its New Entertainment PCs
Shuttle set to kick-off the launch of its latest J Series and X50 V2 with a limited-edition PC based on Warner Bros. Pictures' and Legendary Pictures' high-profile epic film in 3D, "Clash of the Titans"
City of Industry, CA -FEBRUARY 16, 2010
Shuttle, an industry leading designer and manufacturer of high-performance small form factor (SFF) PC solutions and creator of the XPC, is teaming up with the film "Clash of the Titans" for the launch of its 2010 collection of entertainment-oriented computers.
"'Clash of the Titans' is easily one of the most high-profile films starring high-profile talent this year," said Nicolas Villalobos, Director at Shuttle Computer Group in Los Angeles. "We're thrilled to be rolling out our new collection of Shuttle entertainment PCs and creating a limited-edition Shuttle 'Clash of the Titans' PC, with touch screen and everything, alongside their film - which will now be released in 3D."
Shuttle will kick-off the launch of its new entertainment-oriented J Series desktops and X50 V2 all-in-one PCs with a limited-edition "Clash of the Titans" PC giveaway. The limited-edition PC will be wrapped in a "Clash of the Titans" theme and come pre-loaded with exclusive "Clash of the Titans" content, including wallpaper and images from the film.
"Shuttle has come out with a collection of very distinctive and elegant lifestyle computers," said Nicole Sedita, Warner Bros. Vice President for National Promotions. "With 'Clash of the Titans' being one of the premier films of the year, it's a natural fit to work with the leader in small form factor entertainment PCs."
"Clash of the Titans" is an epic action adventure film based on the Greek myth of Perseus. The film is directed by Louis Leterrier ("The Incredible Hulk") and stars Sam Worthington ("Terminator Salvation," "Avatar") and Academy Award® nominees Liam Neeson ("Taken," "Schindler's List") and Ralph Fiennes (the "Harry Potter" films, "The English Patient"). Opening April 2, 2010, the film will be released in 3D where available.
For the latest information about Shuttle, visit http://us.shuttle.com or follow @ShuttleLabs on Twitter.
ABOUT CLASH OF THE TITANS
In "Clash of the Titans," the ultimate struggle for power pits men against kings and kings against gods. But the war between the gods themselves could destroy the world. Born of a god but raised as a man, Perseus (Sam Worthington) is helpless to save his family from Hades (Ralph Fiennes), vengeful god of the underworld. With nothing left to lose, Perseus volunteers to lead a dangerous mission to defeat Hades before he can seize power from Zeus (Liam Neeson) and unleash hell on earth. Leading a daring band of warriors, Perseus sets off on a perilous journey deep into forbidden worlds. Battling unholy demons and fearsome beasts, he will only survive if he can accept his power as a god, defy his fate and create his own destiny. The film will be presented in 3D wherever possible, making the gods even more formidable, the creatures even more fearsome, and taking audiences even deeper into the mythological realm of Perseus' quest. For more information, visit http://clash-of-the-titans.com.
Latest News Posts
- PlayStation 5 coming in 2020, analyst predicts
- Papers Please short film highlights rigors of Arstotzka
- GPUz v2.8.0 released, lots of goodies as usual
- Warcraft III updated, includes 16:9 support and HEAPS MORE
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- Dell Inspiron 13 7000 2-in-1 (8th Gen Core) Laptop Review
- Fujitsu-Siemens BIOS - LGA 771 to 775 microcode
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit