Transcend Upgrades 2.5-inch Solid State Drives with Tamper-Resistant Designs
Transcend Information, Inc., a global leader in storage and multimedia products, today announced a radical redesign of its 2.5-inch solid state drives (SSD). The updated SSDs now offer a superior outer casing and additional tamper-resistant features, making them the most reliable and secure alternatives to conventional hard disk drives.
Designed to deliver the highest level of quality, the new versions of Transcend's 2.5-inch SATA and IDE Solid State Drives provide customers with extra peace of mind, incorporating innovative tamper-resistant features, including an anti-counterfeit Transcend logo security hologram and tamper-evident seals. These new features assure the end-user receives a 100% genuine Transcend product that has never been tampered with or opened by unauthorized third parties or other customers, thus further guaranteeing the SSDs' authenticity and quality.
Aside from counterfeit prevention, Transcend's new SSDs feature a very simple, elegant design with a smooth polished high-gloss finish. To help differentiate between Transcend's various SSD models, each product type has been given a unique decorative panel; Ultra Series SATA SSDs have intricate diamond pattern panels, while standard SATA SSD panels are pure black and IDE SSD front panels feature lively square patterns. Made of high-quality plastic material for improved appearance and lasting durability, the newly designed cases are lighter weight than the originals, making them perfect for thin and lightweight computers such as laptops and netbooks.
Like all Transcend's SSDs, the updated versions provide instant access speeds, large storage capacity, high reliability, low power consumption and excellent shock resistance. With unbeatable performance and new tamper-resistant designs, Transcend's 2.5-inch SATA and IDE solid state drives offer amazing benefits for virtually every type of computer, while at the same time assuring the utmost level of quality that only genuine Transcend products can deliver.
Latest News Posts
- Arena brawler 'My Hero One's Justice' announced for Switch
- DOOM Rebooted will get a physical deluxe soundtrack release
- Radical Heights - first patch, new gun/performance increases
- Sea of Thieves patch 1.0.4, Rares attempt at stability
- Insomniacs Spider-Man leaked screenshots tease two villains
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- FS 30 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $7,740
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit