Active Media Products Offers Valentine's Sale on Eee PC SATA SSD Upgrades
Steep Discounts for a Limited Time on SATA Mini PCIe SaberTooth S4 SSDs in Capacities up to 64GB
Fremont, California - February 13, 2010 - Active Media Products, manufacturer of SSDs and innovative USB drives, is offering their popular SaberTooth S4 SATA Mini PCIe SSDs at Valentine's Special pricing of only $59.95 for the 16GB model, $89.95 for the 32GB model, and only $155.95 for the 64GB model. These discount prices are only available through Amazon, while supplies last.
"We just wanted to do something crazy to celebrate Valentine's Day", said Active Media Products' VP of Sales, Jerry Thomson. The SaberTooth S4 SSDs support sequential read speeds up to 130MB/sec and write speeds up to 50MB/sec - speeds that are dramatically faster than default storage in most netbooks, and will result in sharply faster bootup and application load speeds. SaberTooth S4 SSDs are compatible with Asus Eee PC 900, 900A, 901 and 1000 model netbooks. The company has a detailed benchmark report on the SaberTooth S4 on their website.
About Active Media Products
Based in the heart of Silicon Valley, Active Media Products LLC is dedicated to developing creative new media products that improve performance and enhance the user's experience. Our focus on innovative product development enables us to bring new technology to market a step ahead of the competition. AMP is a leader in netbook SSD upgrades and manufactures the Obama and the endangered species line of USB drives.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit