New Lenovo Brand PCs Deliver Ultimate Performance and Reliability
Lenovo today announced three new PCs for consumers - the Lenovo G455 and G555 notebooks and the Lenovo C315 all-in-one desktop - all based on the AMD platform featuring innovative Lenovo software to improve the overall computing experience. Designed for mainstream consumers, they support up to the latest AMD Turion and Athlon processors and ATI graphics. With Lenovo applications such as OneKey Rescue System and Energy Management on the G455 and G555 and IdeaTouch multitouch applications on the C315, these new PCs deliver affordable, dual-core, worry-free computing.
"Our new G series notebooks and C series all-in-one desktop are designed for users who want a simple but powerful computing experience without any headaches," said Dion Weisler, vice president, Business Operations, Lenovo. "By working closely with AMD engineers and leveraging AMD advanced technologies, we have created products that offer superior performance in the areas of graphics and power efficiency at an affordable price point."
"These innovative Lenovo notebooks and all-in-one desktop solution are prime examples of how VISION Technology from AMD helps our key partners design compelling consumer products," said Rick Bergman, senior vice president and general manager, AMD Products Group. "The expanded technology partnership with Lenovo demonstrates our commitment to deliver solutions that meet the evolving needs of the mainstream consumer market."
Lenovo G Series Notebooks for Versatility and Reliability with Affordable Appeal
The Lenovo G445 and G555 notebooks include 16:9 widescreen High-Definition displays and support up to an AMD Turion II Dual-Core processor and ATI Radeon HD integrated graphics. Users can enjoy rich digital content with High Definition video and DirectX 10 for running Windows 7 as advanced graphics features such as Aero Peek and Aero Flip. These stylish notebooks boast an ergonomic keyboard designed for rigidity and support to improve typing accuracy and key responsiveness. Both the G455 and G555 come with Lenovo Energy Management 5.0 which lets users select from several energy-saving modes to help decrease energy consumption and extend battery life. Energy Management 5.0 also protects the long-term durability of a PC's battery by preventing unnecessary recharges. These notebooks also feature OneKey Rescue System, a one-touch backup, repair and recovery tool, as well as VeriFace facial recognition, which give users a fun and interactive way to log on to the PC.
Lenovo C315 All-In-One Delivers Multitouch and Entertainment for the Interactive Family
The new Lenovo C315 allows consumers to enjoy videos, music and games without sacrificing computing power and ease-of-use. The C315 comes with a large 20-inch, High-Definition16:9 widescreen display and NaturalTouch touch screen technology, making it a great addition to any room in the home. With AMD Athlon dual core processors, 4GB of memory and ATI Mobility Radeon graphics, C315 offers dependable performance in a compact and stylish design. The C315 also features Lenovo IdeaTouch - a suite of touch-optimized multimedia applications, which includes PowerCinema, AutoCollage and VeriTouch software that adds a fun and interactive way to log in. In addition, AutoCollage automatically creates a collage from any selection of photos on the PC - an exciting way to enjoy photos of family and friends.
Pricing and Availability
The Lenovo G455 and G555 notebooks start at $449 and will be available in the U.S. beginning in March. The starting price of the Lenovo C315 all-in-one desktop is $649. It will be available in the U.S. beginning in April.
Latest News Posts
- Acer Predator X27: 4K 144Hz HDR G-Sync f or $1999 on June 1
- Paradox Interactive announce Imperator: Rome, trailer reveal
- Resident Evil 7 will debut to Nintendo Switch, only in Japan
- Overwatch director hints at cross-platform opportunities
- Deadpool 2 fails to beat Deadpool's opening weekend revenue
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,257
- Photo Backup and Build your own cloud with Synology
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit