iBUYPOWER Partners with Asetek to Develop the First and Only Liquid Cooling Solution for the Level 10 Tower
El Monte, CA - February 11, 2010 - iBUYPOWER, a leading innovator in gaming PCs, is excited to announce the first and only liquid cooling solution for the Thermaltake Level 10 enclosure. Working together, iBUYPOWER and Asetek engineers have developed a system that allows the mounting of an Asetek Liquid cooling system in the Level 10 Chassis from Thermaltake. The Levels 10 unique asymmetrical design features individual compartments for various system components, putting space at a premium and conflicts with standard mounting of liquid cooling systems. The adapted liquid cooling system in iBUYPOWER systems fits a 120mm Asetek LCLC system to the chassis.
"At iBUYPOWER we are always up to a challenge," said Darren Su, Vice President of iBUYPOWER. "The Level 10 case dimensions do not accommodate standard liquid cooling systems, and required us to design a cooling system that fits its exact dimensions. It's just another example of iBUYPOWER's dedication to innovation."
"When iBUYPOWER decided to liquid cool the Level 10 Chassis, Asetek's Total Solutions Team was quick to respond with the guidance on how to optimize liquid cooling performance in this unique chassis," said Steve Branton, Asetek's Director of Marketing. "This our commitment to 'Thermal Management Done Right!"
The new Level 10 Liquid Cooling solution is available now exclusively at https://www.iBUYPOWER.com on Level 10 systems at no additional cost, as part of iBUYPOWER's 2010 Liquid Cooling Initiative, dedicated to bringing liquid cooling to the mainstream gamer at no extra cost. Other iBUYPOWER Labs innovations include iBUYPOWER's Power Drive Overclocking Service, Harmony Sound Reduction System, the Internal USB Expansion System (improves front panel and internal USB connectivity), and the Specialized Advanced Packaging System (expanding foam packaging to prevent damage from shipping).
iBUYPOWER Computer, an enterprise in association with American Future Technology Corporation (AFT), is one of the largest system builders in the PC gaming industry. Located in Los Angeles County, iBUYPOWER's mission is to provide a complete computing solution to meet the needs of the surrounding community and customers nationwide. Currently, the company's product lines include gaming desktops, gaming notebooks, workstations, media center PCs, peripherals and multimedia products.
Latest News Posts
- GeIL add the Super Luce RGB Lite Series to their range
- Ethereum could replace Visa networks, even game servers
- Google Pixel 2 teased in 'Kinda Blue', starts at $649
- Google Pixelbook: Surface competitor starts at $1199
- Biostar's upcoming RACING Z370 GT7 motherboard teased
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower