iBUYPOWER Partners with Asetek to Develop the First and Only Liquid Cooling Solution for the Level 10 Tower
El Monte, CA - February 11, 2010 - iBUYPOWER, a leading innovator in gaming PCs, is excited to announce the first and only liquid cooling solution for the Thermaltake Level 10 enclosure. Working together, iBUYPOWER and Asetek engineers have developed a system that allows the mounting of an Asetek Liquid cooling system in the Level 10 Chassis from Thermaltake. The Levels 10 unique asymmetrical design features individual compartments for various system components, putting space at a premium and conflicts with standard mounting of liquid cooling systems. The adapted liquid cooling system in iBUYPOWER systems fits a 120mm Asetek LCLC system to the chassis.
"At iBUYPOWER we are always up to a challenge," said Darren Su, Vice President of iBUYPOWER. "The Level 10 case dimensions do not accommodate standard liquid cooling systems, and required us to design a cooling system that fits its exact dimensions. It's just another example of iBUYPOWER's dedication to innovation."
"When iBUYPOWER decided to liquid cool the Level 10 Chassis, Asetek's Total Solutions Team was quick to respond with the guidance on how to optimize liquid cooling performance in this unique chassis," said Steve Branton, Asetek's Director of Marketing. "This our commitment to 'Thermal Management Done Right!"
The new Level 10 Liquid Cooling solution is available now exclusively at https://www.iBUYPOWER.com on Level 10 systems at no additional cost, as part of iBUYPOWER's 2010 Liquid Cooling Initiative, dedicated to bringing liquid cooling to the mainstream gamer at no extra cost. Other iBUYPOWER Labs innovations include iBUYPOWER's Power Drive Overclocking Service, Harmony Sound Reduction System, the Internal USB Expansion System (improves front panel and internal USB connectivity), and the Specialized Advanced Packaging System (expanding foam packaging to prevent damage from shipping).
iBUYPOWER Computer, an enterprise in association with American Future Technology Corporation (AFT), is one of the largest system builders in the PC gaming industry. Located in Los Angeles County, iBUYPOWER's mission is to provide a complete computing solution to meet the needs of the surrounding community and customers nationwide. Currently, the company's product lines include gaming desktops, gaming notebooks, workstations, media center PCs, peripherals and multimedia products.
Latest News Posts
- Fortnite and Diablo 3 rumored for the Nintendo Switch
- Samsung unveils massive 30TB SSD, largest capacity SSD ever
- Intel intends to 'compete in graphics products' in future
- Nintendo's Fire Emblem Heroes rakes in $295m in first year
- Sniper Ghost Warrior dev hit with huge layoffs
- MyDigitalSSD OTG v2 480GB Portable SSD
- BIOSTAR G330 256GB SATA III SSD Review
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Buy iPhone X $600 site www.BizFests.com
- Fitbit Ionic Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit