Nexus Technology BV - NEW NX-6000 - More Wattage, High Efficiency and Real Silent
Nexus Technology BV, after the successfull upgrade of the NX-5000 to the NX-5000 R3 in September 2009. We introduce to you the NX-6000 R3. The Nexus NX-5000 R3 already have won several awards, and will now have a bigger brother the NX-6000 R3 Real Silent Power Supply.
The New NX-6000 provides 630 Watt True Power and the efficiency level meets the 82 Plus Bronze standard. We sticked to the Black and White design, but made the chassis a bit smaller than regular ATX power supplies. In the years components get smaller and more efficient so lesser space is needed to house all the necessary parts. Your system benefits from this little bit of extra space as there is more room for airflow and cooling. And as icing on the cake the new NX-6000 has a great looking X-mesh sleeving to keep the cables nice and tidy.
We are proud to offer this amazingly silent 630 Watt power supply to you: Nexus NX-6000 R3.
The NX-6000 R3 is a single 12V rail power supplies and offer over 82% efficiency. The NX-6000 R3 comes with X-mesh sleeved cables and got an inaudible performance.
Latest News Posts
- Seasonic reveal their PRIME Ultra power supplies
- Noctua to release two AM4-compatible low-profile coolers
- Battlerite to leave Steam's Early Access November 8
- Sharkoon reveal the AI7000 Silent & Glass PC cases
- Oculus founder has a new company, working on VR still
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM