ATI Radeon HD 5570 Graphics Brings a Big Visual Experience to Small Form Factor PCs
AMD today introduced the ATI Radeon HD 5570 graphics card, perfect for end-users seeking an energy efficient, low-profile DirectX 11 card for small form factor PCs. The ATI Radeon HD 5570 graphics card joins the award-winning line of AMD graphics that fully support DirectX 11, as well as ATI Eyefinity multi-display technology and ATI Stream capabilities. This latest offering completes a full DirectX 11 refresh of AMD discrete graphics products, bringing customers a choice of cutting-edge graphics cards to match every budget and form factor.
"AMD recognizes that small form factor PCs are becoming more popular and low profile graphics upgrade options have been limited to date," said Matt Skynner, vice president and general manager, AMD Graphics Division. "Customers purchasing small form factor PCs are looking for improved performance while gaming, watching HD video or working with the latest productivity applications. The ATI Radeon HD 5570 graphics card delivers all of this at a price that won't break the bank."
In addition to ATI Eyefinity and DirectX 11 support, the ATI Radeon HD 5570 also delivers full 1080p HD playback and supports ATI Stream technology, helping to boost performance for video playback and productivity applications, all while enabling a full Microsoft Windows 7 experience.
A sleek, energy efficient PC based on ATI Radeon HD 5570 graphics, combined with new AMD Phenom II X4 905e processors at 65W and AMD 7-series chipsets, can power immersive gaming and vivid digital entertainment. These platforms are an excellent choice for system builders and home theater enthusiasts seeking Eye-Definition entertainment.
Advanced performance, affordable price: The ATI Radeon HD 5570 graphics card provides great game play in DirectX 11 titles such as Codemaster's Colin McRae: DiRT 2, EA Phenomic's BattleForge, GSC Game World's S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Call of Pripyat and Battlefield: Bad Company 2 as well as DirectX 9, DirectX 10, DirectX 10.1 and OpenGL titles. The ATI Radeon HD 5570 delivers up to a 60 percent performance improvement over the closest competing product in its class.
Expanding the Desktop: The latest in ATI Eyefinity technology enables up to three displays to be used with a single ATI Radeon HD 5570 graphics card, delivering a highly immersive gaming experience, and helping to boost productivity in home and office applications.
Accelerate with ATI Stream technology: ATI Stream technology helps to speed up video transcoding and to improve video playback performance with applications such as Adobe Flash. ATI Stream technology also delivers video enhancements that help enable better visual quality and sharper, more vibrant images.
Immersive HD multimedia experience: The ATI Radeon HD 5570 graphics card delivers the same rich HD multimedia capabilities as the enthusiast-class ATI Radeon HD 5870, with features such as HDMI 1.3a with Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio for a premium media PC experience.
Latest News Posts
- Intel Core i9-9900K rumor: 8C/16T at a huge 5.5GHz on Aug 1
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole DLC release date unveil
- 1 hour of gameplay footage released for Forza Horizon 4
- VirtualLink: next-gen VR over a single USB Type-C cable
- World of Warcraft expansions, now only a $15 subscription
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit