ATI Radeon HD 5570 Graphics Brings a Big Visual Experience to Small Form Factor PCs
AMD today introduced the ATI Radeon HD 5570 graphics card, perfect for end-users seeking an energy efficient, low-profile DirectX 11 card for small form factor PCs. The ATI Radeon HD 5570 graphics card joins the award-winning line of AMD graphics that fully support DirectX 11, as well as ATI Eyefinity multi-display technology and ATI Stream capabilities. This latest offering completes a full DirectX 11 refresh of AMD discrete graphics products, bringing customers a choice of cutting-edge graphics cards to match every budget and form factor.
"AMD recognizes that small form factor PCs are becoming more popular and low profile graphics upgrade options have been limited to date," said Matt Skynner, vice president and general manager, AMD Graphics Division. "Customers purchasing small form factor PCs are looking for improved performance while gaming, watching HD video or working with the latest productivity applications. The ATI Radeon HD 5570 graphics card delivers all of this at a price that won't break the bank."
In addition to ATI Eyefinity and DirectX 11 support, the ATI Radeon HD 5570 also delivers full 1080p HD playback and supports ATI Stream technology, helping to boost performance for video playback and productivity applications, all while enabling a full Microsoft Windows 7 experience.
A sleek, energy efficient PC based on ATI Radeon HD 5570 graphics, combined with new AMD Phenom II X4 905e processors at 65W and AMD 7-series chipsets, can power immersive gaming and vivid digital entertainment. These platforms are an excellent choice for system builders and home theater enthusiasts seeking Eye-Definition entertainment.
Advanced performance, affordable price: The ATI Radeon HD 5570 graphics card provides great game play in DirectX 11 titles such as Codemaster's Colin McRae: DiRT 2, EA Phenomic's BattleForge, GSC Game World's S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Call of Pripyat and Battlefield: Bad Company 2 as well as DirectX 9, DirectX 10, DirectX 10.1 and OpenGL titles. The ATI Radeon HD 5570 delivers up to a 60 percent performance improvement over the closest competing product in its class.
Expanding the Desktop: The latest in ATI Eyefinity technology enables up to three displays to be used with a single ATI Radeon HD 5570 graphics card, delivering a highly immersive gaming experience, and helping to boost productivity in home and office applications.
Accelerate with ATI Stream technology: ATI Stream technology helps to speed up video transcoding and to improve video playback performance with applications such as Adobe Flash. ATI Stream technology also delivers video enhancements that help enable better visual quality and sharper, more vibrant images.
Immersive HD multimedia experience: The ATI Radeon HD 5570 graphics card delivers the same rich HD multimedia capabilities as the enthusiast-class ATI Radeon HD 5870, with features such as HDMI 1.3a with Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio for a premium media PC experience.
Latest News Posts
- Square Enix could go big at E3 2019 with FF7 Remake
- AMD 50th anniversary Radeon VII, Ryzen 7 2700X teased
- Halo TV show will deliver character-focused storytelling
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 430.39 drivers: ready for GTX 1650
- Digital Storm teases GeForce RTX 2070 Max-P gaming laptops
- Micron 9300 Series Enterprise SSD Review
- Disable DVD Drive as Boot Device
- Tesla Breaks Up With NVIDIA, Announces New Self-Driving Chip
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Preview
- What would work best for a 24/7 server type computer?
- Playrion presents its new game Airlines Manager - Tycoon 2019, world leader in airline simulation games, and announces a continued partnership with the International Air Transport Association (IATA)
- The Game Industry Conference calls for Speakers
- Fantasy Smith VR is on Steam now, come make magical weapons for the cute adventurers!
- Monster Hunter Returns to Puzzle & Dragons in Fan-Favorite Collab
- As Esports Industry Grows, Doctors Address Needs of Unique New Athletes