Acronova Attends CeBit 2010 with Direct-to-Disc Ink-Jet Printing Solution
Nimbie Sidekick automates CD/DVD/BD labeling in 6-color photo quality and individual ink cartridges
North Brunswick, New Jersey, 9th February 2010 - Acronova Technology, Inc. is attending the CeBit 2010 in March and will introduce its newest disc publishing solution, the Nimbie Sidekick, to the European market for the first time.
Nimbie Sidekick is a disc auto-loading system for selected Epson printers. Users can buy off-the-shelf Epson printers with manual disc printing function and attach the Nimbie Sidekick to enable automated disc printing of up to 100 discs in one process.
Without any complicated printer modification, users can simply attach the Nimbie Sidekick to their printers and start batch printing. Nimbie Sidekick is compatible with a range of Epson 6 color ink-jet printers, the colors are vibrant and the run-cost is minimal since no proprietary ink cartridges are required. Nimbie Sidekick can also be used with printers with CISS (Continuous Ink Supply System) installed.
Nimbie Sidekick has two models, the NK50V and NK50Y. The Nimbie Sidekick becomes NK50V with an Epson printer attached for disc printing application only. The Nimbie Sidekick can also be transformed into NK50Y, an automated disc publishing (burn+print) solution, by attaching a printer plus a Nimbie NB11LS unit to it. The Nimbie NB11LS, is a PC-connected LightScribe publisher that can load up to 100 discs in one go and each burned disc will smoothly slide onto the caddy and into the printer for label printing.
The Nimbie Sidekick is the most flexible solution that the industry has ever seen. Since no modification is done to the printers, each device can be replaced easily. By detaching the Nimbie Sidekick, the printer can be used for paper printing again.
Based on years of research and customer feedback, the Nimbie Sidekick is designed with volume, quality, stability, flexibility and compatibility in mind. This exciting new product will be the highlight of Acronova's attendance at CeBit 2010.
About Acronova Technology, Inc:
Acronova Technology is an innovative manufacturer serving the CD/DVD/BD duplication industry since 2002. Acronova vows to offer user friendly, affordable and reliable disc auto loading solutions that transcend innovation and creativity. http://www.acronova.com
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit