NZXT Unveils Line of Premium Cables and Performance Fans
NZXT, a company built on realizing the dreams of gamers worldwide, is proud to announce its new line of premium cables and performance fans for PC enthusiasts. The new lineup premium cables consists of VGA, PSU, and HDD cables that are individually sleeved in a black enclosure to provide a sleeker look that seamlessly integrates into the case's interior. The additional benefit from incorporating these premium sleeved cables into your rig is enhanced cable management which is crucial for optimal airflow. NZXT's line of high performance fans includes a 120mm, 140mm, and 200mm version. Each fan has rifle bearings and 9 blade fins.
"For the avid PC enthusiast, effective cable management is a significant, yet time consuming stage of the build" said Johnny Hou, Chief Designer at NZXT. "Our new line of premium cables eliminates the need to sleeve cables on your own and provides a simple solution that will enhance aesthetics, improve cable management and increase airflow so internal temps remain low . Additionally, our new high performance fans provide our enthusiast community additional options when choosing effective airflow for their rig."
NZXT's premium cables and performance fans will be available in February from $2.99 to $14.99.
Latest News Posts
- HTC ceases stock trading, takeover likely
- Broker: Nintendo to sell 130 million Switch by 2020
- Intel delays 10nm CPU tech for the third time: late 2018
- Sarah Connor is back, new Terminator movie with Arnie
- Toshiba to sell memory business for $18 billion
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower