S1DIGITAL INTRODUCES FIRST BLU-RAY DISC CHANGER FULLY INTEGRATED WITH MEDIA CENTER
S1Digital continues to grow its digital entertainment ecosystem with the introduction of a Blu-ray Disc Changer.
Rochelle Park, NJ - February 3, 2010 - S1Digital, the leader in digital entertainment solutions, today announced the launch of the S1Digital Blu-ray Disc Changer. The changer can hold 100 discs and seamlessly integrates with any S1Digiral Entertainment Server or Media Center.
When connected to an S1Digital Media Center or any third party Microsoft Windows 7 or Vista PC that includes media center, customers are able to load up to 100 Blu-ray and/or DVD movies into the S1Digital Bly-ray Disc Changer. Using the included playback software, each disc will be scanned and metadata and cover-art automatically downloaded to the server. Once catalogued, users can view more information about the movie, or watch the movie by selecting the appropriate cover-art, which is all available on the familiar and easy-to-use media center interface. The changer is simple to use and enables almost instant access to movies without having to physically find and load each movie. (This feature is coming soon).
"No other solution currently on the market integrates a Blu-ray changer with media center," said Paul Heitlinger, President of S1Digital. "For customers that want instant and direct access to their movie discs, this is the only solution."
When connected to an S1Digital Entertainment Server or any third party Windows Home Server, customers can automatically archive their Blu-ray, DVD and CD discs to the server*. With the included software, every movie and audio disc will automatically be stored on the hard drive, catalogued and metadata and cover-art will be downloaded. As each movie or album is stored, it is immediately available on the customer's home network from any S1Digital Media Center (or other PCs and certain media streaming devices) for playback.
"A typical Blu-ray disc can take an hour or more to archive," continues Paul Heitlinger. "With our solution, you simply load up the changer and hit go. You don't have to load each disc one by one. The changer will automatically move from disc to disc so customers don't have to worry about spending days manually storing movies and music."
The S1Digital Blu-ray Disc Changer is currently shipping and available for an MSRP of $1499 from http://www.s1digital.com/S1Digital_...nger_p/bdc.htm. Dealer and reseller enquiries are welcome by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (201) 402-1920.
For more information on S1Digital, click here
Latest News Posts
- Broker: Nintendo to sell 130 million Switch by 2020
- Intel delays 10nm CPU tech for the third time: late 2018
- Sarah Connor is back, new Terminator movie with Arnie
- Toshiba to sell memory business for $18 billion
- GeIL add the Super Luce RGB Lite Series to their range
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower