NEC Display Solutions Adds Eco-Friendly Desktop Display to AccuSync Series
NEC Display Solutions of America, a leading provider of commercial LCD display and projector solutions, announces today the 17-inch AS171 to the AccuSync Series, replacing the popular ASLCD73VX-BK display. Joining the recently introduced 19-inch AS191, AS191WM and 22-inch AS221WM, this standard-aspect ratio display is designed for small-to-medium-sized businesses and continues to promote environmental consciousness, a standard in the AccuSync Series.
The energy-efficient 17-inch AS171 display consumes 21% less power than its predecessor. It shares the certifications of its AccuSync siblings, an EPEAT Silver rating, and ENERGY STAR 5.0 and TCO 5.0 compliance, giving users confidence that these displays are environmentally preferable purchases. The monitor's 2-step ECO Mode technology allows users to maneuver between two energy-savings modes, while its ergonomic tilt function brings users flexibility and enhanced comfort.
"The 17-inch AS171 display brings variety and value to AccuSync Series users," said Lynn Gu, Product Manager for NEC Display Solutions. "We continuously see a strong demand for the 17-inch standard aspect ratio from enterprise and small-to-medium business sectors, and our goal with this display is to offer improved green technology, energy efficiency and eco-friendly features."
A partial list of the AS171 features includes:
1280 x 1024 native resolution
VGA and DVI connectivity
900:1 contrast ratio
5ms fast response time
Consumes 21% less power than its predecessor
50% less mercury content than its predecessor
Two-step ECO Mode for significant power consumption savings
Carbon footprint meter for tracking of carbon savings
EPEAT Silver rating
ENERGY STAR 5.0 compliance
TCO 5.0 compliance
The AS171 will begin shipping in February 2010 with an estimated street price of $159 and ships with a standard three-year parts and labor warranty, including the backlight.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit