Shuttle Now Shipping Pre-Built Desktop PCs at Leading Online Retailers in the U.S. and Canada
Top-selling Shuttle PC models are now available as pre-built ready-to-ship (RTS) computer systems at major online retailers such as Newegg.com
City of Industry, CA -JANUARY 28, 2010
Shuttle, an industry leading designer and manufacturer of high-performance small form factor (SFF) PC solutions and creator of the XPC, is now shipping its best-selling models as ready-to-ship (RTS) computer systems at leading online consumer electronics retailers in the U.S. and Canada, including Newegg.com.
"Shuttle's sleek lines, brushed finish, and small footprint have always made it the brand of choice among DIY aficionados and in-the-know technology fashionistas," said Nicolas Villalobos, Director at Shuttle Computer Group in Los Angeles. "It's one of the best looking PCs that money can buy, and I'm thrilled to announce that our best-selling models are now available at some of the top online retailers - pre-built and pretty much ready-to-go right out of the box."
Shuttle RTS models have been expert configured for everyday computing and home entertainment, and features the latest and most energy-efficient processors and graphics available. These Shuttle PC models come pre-built with everything that a user needs to get up and running. Consumers simply need to turn on their new PC, install their choice of operating system, and they're ready to go.
Consumers can now visit the Shuttle store on Newegg.com
To find a Shuttle online retailer in the U.S. or Canada
For the latest information about Shuttle, visit us.shuttle.com or follow @ShuttleLabs.
Latest News Posts
- Someone just bought close to $400 million worth of Bitcoin
- Dragon Ball FighterZ first DLC unlocks Broly, Bardock
- Final Fantasy XV PC mods can be whimsical and absurd
- Atari gets into crypto, offers Atari Token and Pong Token
- AMD offers free Ryzen APU so owners can flash their firmware
- Fitbit Ionic Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Noctua NH-L12S CPU Cooler Review
- MSI Z370 TOMAHAWK (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Apricorn Aegis Fortress 128GB SSD Review
- Scythe Grand Kama Cross 3 CPU Cooler Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit