Booq Has a New Creation Too, New Taipan shadow and Taipan sneak for Apple's Newest Creation, the iPad
Equipped with plush and scratch-resistant interiors, shadow and sneak provide ideal protection for Apple's iPad and other 10" devices
Sierra Madre, California - (January 29, 2010) - Booq, a leading brand of premium laptop carrying cases for creative professionals, has two new additions just in time for the new Apple® creation. Taipan shadow XS carrying case and Taipan sneak XS skin provide the Apple iPad and other 10" devices with the needed protection to get through your busy day unscathed. Available at booqbags.com and retailers throughout the country, booq combines sophisticated design and functionality to deliver high-quality bags and cases for the next generation of ambitious professionals.
Whether it's a compact notebook, tablet, or the new Apple iPad, the booq Taipan shadow XS provides the perfect protective case for all your mobile gear. Compact and lightweight with a luxurious interior, Taipan shadow XS offers plenty of room for business cards, keys, important documents and accessories. A sleek exterior conceals a plush and protective soft Nylex® lining that won't scratch your gear. With an exterior water-repellent coating, a water-repelling interior ripstop lining, and a sleek professional design, your new Apple iPad will travel safely and in style.
booq: Taipan shadow XS features include:
- Densely padded iPad or notebook compartment with a super soft, scratch resistant interior
- Hidden mobile phone pocket for easy access while on the go
- Padded lip inside protects gear from zipper
- Luggage trolley compatible zippered opening
- Available in Black/Orange - Charcoal/Blue - Violet/White
- Equipped with Terralinq service that helps reunite you with your lost & found bag.
Taipan sneak XS is the ideal protection for your new Apple iPad or 10-inch compact notebook inside another bag, backpack, or purse. A durable neoprene skin offers a deluxe cushion for your most prized possession. With a soft, non-scratch interior lining your Apple iPad or compact notebook will stay scratch free and safe as you push through your hectic day. The convenient dual zipper pulls are lined with a jersey trim that provides a barrier between the zipper and your precious device.
booq: Taipan sneak XS features include:
- Durable 3mm neoprene offers a protective cushion
- High-performance YKK zippers with two zipper pulls for added convenience
- Non-scratch interior lining
- Cushioned jersey trim protects devices from zipper scratches
Booq founder and CEO Thorsten Trotzenberg says, "Booq is looking to create stylish carrying solutions for every tool in the creative professionals' arsenal. With these additions to the booq Taipan line, consumers have the accessories they need to protect their new investments, while not sacrificing functionality or style."
To request additional information about booq, please contact PR Representative Brad Hobbs at (305) 576-1171 x19 or by e-mail at [email protected]. To learn more about booq, go to https://www.booqbags.com.
Booq strives to create high-end laptop bags while providing excellent customer service to the next generation of ambitious creative professionals. It is no accident that this privately-held family company was started, and is still run, by a small team of highly motivated creative individuals who are committed to providing the highest level of product performance and service to some of the world's most demanding customers for many years to come.
Latest News Posts
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate sold 5 million units in 1st week
- First 2 hours of Kojima's Death Stranding confirmed complete
- Fortnite earns $2.4 billion in 2018, tops free-to-play chart
- Free-to-play made 80% of 2018 digital game revenues
- IO Interactive opens Swedish studio to work on new franchise
- HP EX950 SSD Review - When you want the fastest
- Pcie M.2 NVMe (1100mb/s as storage, 400mb/s in os)
- DC: Aquaman Cinema Review
- ADATA SX8200 Pro 256GB NVMe SSD Review
- Problem with RAM Overclock
- Nokia's Service Operations Center powers Telefonica UK's drive towards customer-centric operations
- Black Desert Online's Battle Royale mode enters Early Access today
- Roblox hires British online safety expert Laura Higgins to lead new digital civility initiative
- HyperX Announces 2019 We're All Gamers Ad Campaign Including Celebrity Influencers Post Malone, Gordon Hayward, Joel Embiid, JuJu Smith-Schuster, Pokimane, Shroud, Daigo, De'Aaron Fox and Rush
- Macrotis: A Mother's Journey Releases this upcoming February 8th!