Booq Has a New Creation Too, New Taipan shadow and Taipan sneak for Apple's Newest Creation, the iPad
Equipped with plush and scratch-resistant interiors, shadow and sneak provide ideal protection for Apple's iPad and other 10" devices
Sierra Madre, California - (January 29, 2010) - Booq, a leading brand of premium laptop carrying cases for creative professionals, has two new additions just in time for the new Apple® creation. Taipan shadow XS carrying case and Taipan sneak XS skin provide the Apple iPad and other 10" devices with the needed protection to get through your busy day unscathed. Available at booqbags.com and retailers throughout the country, booq combines sophisticated design and functionality to deliver high-quality bags and cases for the next generation of ambitious professionals.
Whether it's a compact notebook, tablet, or the new Apple iPad, the booq Taipan shadow XS provides the perfect protective case for all your mobile gear. Compact and lightweight with a luxurious interior, Taipan shadow XS offers plenty of room for business cards, keys, important documents and accessories. A sleek exterior conceals a plush and protective soft Nylex® lining that won't scratch your gear. With an exterior water-repellent coating, a water-repelling interior ripstop lining, and a sleek professional design, your new Apple iPad will travel safely and in style.
booq: Taipan shadow XS features include:
- Densely padded iPad or notebook compartment with a super soft, scratch resistant interior
- Hidden mobile phone pocket for easy access while on the go
- Padded lip inside protects gear from zipper
- Luggage trolley compatible zippered opening
- Available in Black/Orange - Charcoal/Blue - Violet/White
- Equipped with Terralinq service that helps reunite you with your lost & found bag.
Taipan sneak XS is the ideal protection for your new Apple iPad or 10-inch compact notebook inside another bag, backpack, or purse. A durable neoprene skin offers a deluxe cushion for your most prized possession. With a soft, non-scratch interior lining your Apple iPad or compact notebook will stay scratch free and safe as you push through your hectic day. The convenient dual zipper pulls are lined with a jersey trim that provides a barrier between the zipper and your precious device.
booq: Taipan sneak XS features include:
- Durable 3mm neoprene offers a protective cushion
- High-performance YKK zippers with two zipper pulls for added convenience
- Non-scratch interior lining
- Cushioned jersey trim protects devices from zipper scratches
Booq founder and CEO Thorsten Trotzenberg says, "Booq is looking to create stylish carrying solutions for every tool in the creative professionals' arsenal. With these additions to the booq Taipan line, consumers have the accessories they need to protect their new investments, while not sacrificing functionality or style."
To request additional information about booq, please contact PR Representative Brad Hobbs at (305) 576-1171 x19 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about booq, go to https://www.booqbags.com.
Booq strives to create high-end laptop bags while providing excellent customer service to the next generation of ambitious creative professionals. It is no accident that this privately-held family company was started, and is still run, by a small team of highly motivated creative individuals who are committed to providing the highest level of product performance and service to some of the world's most demanding customers for many years to come.
Latest News Posts
- Dragon Ball FighterZ first DLC unlocks Broly, Bardock
- Final Fantasy XV PC mods can be whimsical and absurd
- Atari gets into crypto, offers Atari Token and Pong Token
- AMD offers free Ryzen APU so owners can flash their firmware
- SanDisk now shipping 400GB microSD card, pumps 100MB/sec
- Noctua NH-L12S CPU Cooler Review
- MSI Z370 TOMAHAWK (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Apricorn Aegis Fortress 128GB SSD Review
- Scythe Grand Kama Cross 3 CPU Cooler Review
- OWC ThunderBlade V4 4TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit