Razer Vespula Gives Gamers The Best Of Both Worlds With An Advanced Dual-Sided Surface
Carlsbad, Calif. - Jan. 27, 2010 - Razer, the world's leading manufacturer of high-end precision gaming and lifestyle peripherals, today announced the Razer Vespula, a lightweight, gaming grade mouse mat. The dual-sided design of the Razer Vespula provides gamers with the choice of a Speed Surface for faster mouse movements or a Control Surface that picks up even the most precise of mouse movements.
"The Razer Vespula was designed with gamers in mind that need a single solution for every game they play. Different genres call for different gameplays. The advanced technology in the improved dual-sided mouse mat gives gamers the choice of a smooth Speed Surface or a textured Control Surface, which delivers just that flexibility," said Robert "Razerguy" Krakoff, president, Razer USA. "The Control Surface is great for gamers that use small, precise movements, while the Speed Surface is an ideal match for gamers that prefer large, sweeping motions."
The Razer Vespula enables extended gaming sessions with a gel-filled memory conformance wrist rest for top performance without fatigue or potential strain and comes with the proven sturdiness and extra durability of its prequel the Razer eXact Mat.
About The Razer Vespula
The Razer Vespula Gaming Mouse Mat is designed to give gamers comfort, choice and performance in even the most demanding of gaming conditions. Constructed with a matte, non-slip hard coat and an enhanced dual-sided design, the Razer Vespula provides gamers with the choice of a Speed Surface or a Control Surface. The Speed Surface is designed for smoother, fast-paced action that maximizes freedom of movement with a slick finish, while the Control Surface provides tactile feedback with a coarsely textured surface that is best for ultra-precise movements. The Razer Vespula also comes with a memory conformance wrist rest for long-lasting comfort, even during extended gameplay.
COST: US $34.99; EU 34.99
Matte, Non-slip Hard Coat
Advanced Dual-sided with a Speed Surface for faster mouse movements and a Control Surface for precise mouse movements
Memory Conformance Gel Wrist Rest
About the Razer Group:
Razer is the world's leading manufacturer of high-end precision gaming products and peripherals that are designed "For Gamers. By Gamers". Headquartered in Carlsbad, California, Razer's award-winning lineup of products includes desktop speakers, headsets, keyboards, mice, software, and gaming surfaces. Since 1998, Razer has collaborated with leading professional gamers to develop, manufacture and market cutting-edge gaming peripherals using proprietary technologies that give gamers the competitive edge. Razer products offer the best in precision, sensitivity, usability and distinctive product design and have a reputation for being leaders in gaming peripheral technology.
Latest News Posts
- Razer release two new headsets to the Hammerhead range
- EVGA reveal the DG-7 mid-tower gaming PC case range
- GIGABYTE announces Aorus K9 optical switch gaming keyboard
- Samsung might have accidentally teased foldable Galaxy X
- Uber taps Volvo, adds 24,000 self-driving cars to its gang
- Mean:It 5PM ARC Blue Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Intel 15.X series Raid Rom compatible with X99??
- Intel Optane SSD 900P 280GB & 480GB AIC NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- p8z77-v Deluxe won't boot after new install of Win 10
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ