Share your 3G mobile broadband boundlessly with Edimax wireless 3G portable router
Edimax 3G-6210n is a small and compact design wireless portable 3G broadband router targeted for all mobile or business users. It's built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery allows users to access Internet wirelessly via a 3G modem anytime and anywhere.
Sydney, Australia: 27 January 2010 - Edimax, a company dedicated to the design, development, and manufacture of leading networking solutions, today launched the Edimax 3G-6210n a portable wireless 3G/3.5G broadband router with a built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery.
This compact and multifunction wireless 3G portable router offers the flexible high speed solution for business users to share either a 3G/3.5G connection or a XDSL/Cable connection with all network users. When connecting either a 3G or 3.5G (UMTS/HSDPA/CDMA) USB modem card, all network users can share 3G/3.5G Internet connection with data rates up to 7.2 Mbps together. It also will enable the xDSL/Cable broadband connection automatically when 3G/3.5G Internet connection is not available.
For employees away from the office, needing to keep up to date with emails and work, the battery powered Edimax 3G-6210n will not only solve the offline issue through sharing of wireless 3G or 3.5G USB device but will eliminate the need to be in areas that do not have the convenience of power points.
Populations living in metropolitan cities will be able to enjoy the flexibility of choosing either LAN, WAN or 3G/3.5G access point using the Edimax 3G-6210n and will no longer be restricted to areas without the need of a direct power supply. Students and business people alike can take advantage of the outdoors and field visits and take advantage of a shared internet connection among groups.
Edimax 3G-6210n complies with wireless 802.11b/g and when operates with the latest wireless 802.11n technology, it's wireless data transmission rate can reach 150Mbps and significantly increased wireless coverage 3 times more than 802.11b/g router.
The Edimax 3G-6210n includes unique 16 multi-languages EZMax setup wizard for you to setup internet connection, SSID, wireless security and firmware upgrade. It provides graphical user interface to guide you to finish the configuration easily by following the animated steps within minutes. It also supports Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) technology for activated and advanced wireless protection. Simple One-Click WPS button helps you setup a secure wireless network in a snap.
RRP: AU $199
Warranty: 3 year warranty
Australian Distributors: Bluechip Infotech
Edimax Technology is a global manufacturer of a broad range of networking and connectivity solutions. Since its foundation in 1986, the company has grown to be one of Asia's leading manufacturer of networking products and solutions. Edimax is headquartered in Taipei County, Taiwan, and has been a listed entity at the Taiwan Stock Exchange since 2001. In 2007, the company's revenue reached US $100 million and its current workforce count is over 900 employees worldwide. Edimax's complete product portfolio fulfils all connectivity needs, whatever the network architecture or application requirements are.
Latest News Posts
- Warcraft III updated, includes 16:9 support and HEAPS MORE
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- Final Fantasy XV DLC continues into 2019
- IBM's Watson AI might be coming to a game near you
- Sonic movie set for 2019
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit