ECS Gears up USB 3.0 and SATA 6Gbps Cards with High Flexibility
Taipei, Taiwan, January 20, 2010 - Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS), a leading motherboard, graphics card, barebone system and notebook manufacturer, today announced USB 3.0 and SATA 6Gbps expansion cards; U3N2 and S6M2 as the most flexible solution for upcoming external devices.
From Mega to Giga Transfer Rate by ECS U3N2
ECS U3N2 USB 3.0 expansion card is powered by NEC USB 3.0 controller chip to deliver a new standard SuperSpeed USB 3.0 performance up to 5Gbps data-transfer rate. That is 10 times faster than USB 2.0 and at least 900mA current output for each port to access high-speed external devices. ECS U3N2 USB 3.0 expansion card provides a great flexibility with its backward compatibility to USB 2.0 and earlier devices.
Enhance productivity with ECS S6M2
ECS S6M2 SATA 6Gbps expansion card employs Marvell SATA 6Gbps controller chip to access the new generation SATA 6Gbps system storage for an incredible productivity. Performance-hungry users enjoy high-speed SATA 6Gbps benefits when data transferring.
Upgradability and Flexibility
ECS U3N2 and S6M2 PCI-E x1 expansion cards are both compatible with PCI-E x4, x8, and x16 slots for easy upgrade the existing motherboards. Compared to on-board chip solution ECS U3N2 / S6M2 expansion cards provide the best flexibility without compromising PCI-E bandwidth.
Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) has been a pioneer in designing and manufacturing computer motherboards since 1987. Today, ECS also designs and manufactures desktop PCs, notebooks, servers, motherboards, video cards, wireless solutions and handheld devices for global market. ECS also has ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and QC080000 certified manufacturing facilities in China. For more information, please visit ECS at https://www.ecs.com.tw.
Latest News Posts
- World of Warcraft expansion 'Battle for Azeroth' releases
- FromSoftware release Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice screenshots
- Capcom/Valve to fix Monster Hunter: World connection errors
- Marvel's Spider-Man gameplay launch trailer unveiled early
- Nintendo smashes Sony in total hardware sales: 700 million+
- Fnatic miniSTREAK Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Buy (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone 8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6s Plus New $2000
- RAID 0 on a really old Motherboard
- Z97-UD5H-BK: Modded BIOS for NVME support
- Buy (10 Pieces) Apple iPhone 8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6s Plus New $1,300
- Samsung's 16Gb GDDR6 Memory Powers Latest NVIDIA Quadro Professional Graphics Solution
- NVIDIA to Collaborate with DARPA to Develop Systems for Post-Moore's Law Era
- New Turing-Based Design Revolutionizes Workflow of Millions of Designers and Artists on the Desktop and in the Datacenter
- Hybrid Rendering Fundamentally Changes Computer Graphics by Fusing Real-Time Ray Tracing, AI, Simulation and Rasterization
- AMD Launches World's Most Powerful Desktop Processor: Bigger, Better 2nd Generation AMD Ryzen Threadripper Processors Break Boundaries of High-End Desktop Market