ECS Gears up USB 3.0 and SATA 6Gbps Cards with High Flexibility
Taipei, Taiwan, January 20, 2010 - Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS), a leading motherboard, graphics card, barebone system and notebook manufacturer, today announced USB 3.0 and SATA 6Gbps expansion cards; U3N2 and S6M2 as the most flexible solution for upcoming external devices.
From Mega to Giga Transfer Rate by ECS U3N2
ECS U3N2 USB 3.0 expansion card is powered by NEC USB 3.0 controller chip to deliver a new standard SuperSpeed USB 3.0 performance up to 5Gbps data-transfer rate. That is 10 times faster than USB 2.0 and at least 900mA current output for each port to access high-speed external devices. ECS U3N2 USB 3.0 expansion card provides a great flexibility with its backward compatibility to USB 2.0 and earlier devices.
Enhance productivity with ECS S6M2
ECS S6M2 SATA 6Gbps expansion card employs Marvell SATA 6Gbps controller chip to access the new generation SATA 6Gbps system storage for an incredible productivity. Performance-hungry users enjoy high-speed SATA 6Gbps benefits when data transferring.
Upgradability and Flexibility
ECS U3N2 and S6M2 PCI-E x1 expansion cards are both compatible with PCI-E x4, x8, and x16 slots for easy upgrade the existing motherboards. Compared to on-board chip solution ECS U3N2 / S6M2 expansion cards provide the best flexibility without compromising PCI-E bandwidth.
Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) has been a pioneer in designing and manufacturing computer motherboards since 1987. Today, ECS also designs and manufactures desktop PCs, notebooks, servers, motherboards, video cards, wireless solutions and handheld devices for global market. ECS also has ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and QC080000 certified manufacturing facilities in China. For more information, please visit ECS at https://www.ecs.com.tw.
Latest News Posts
- Dynasty Warriors 9 dev apologizes for major PC patch delay
- Assassin's Creed Origins New Game+ beaten, reward revealed
- Overwatch League Streams on Twitch can earn in-game rewards
- Far Cry 5 detail the dog Boomer, mans best friend
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance sells 1 million copies in 1 month
- Corsair Obsidian 500D Premium Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Seagate IronWolf 12TB HDD Review
- Z370 Taichi BIOS 1.40
- Seagate DJI Fly Drive 2TB Review
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit