Intel X EVERCOOL = National Overclocking Campaign
Taipei, Taiwan-2009-EVERCOOL Thermal Corp., Ltd., one of the famous and professional cooler and fan manufacturers in Taiwan.
In the end of 2009, Intel has launched LGA1156 CPU. Its price is more competitive than LGA 1366, and "TURBO BOOST" is designed in the chip. That makes CPU speed be faster and automatic overclocking without setting. As it overclocks, the clock rate of Core i5 750 CPU is from 2.67Ghz to 3.53Ghz. Not only gamers can experience overclocking, but also users can feel the quick process; therefore, it can be said a "national overclocking campaign".
For heat from Intel LGA 1156 overclocking, EVERCOOL provides two CPU coolers: Transformer 4 (HPJ-12025) and Buffalo i5 version (HPFI57) as the cooling solution. As Buffalo i5 (HPFI57), which installs on CPU Intel Core i5 750, overclocks successfully and collocates with Intel TURBO BOOST, the clock rate increases from 2.67Ghz to 4.54Ghz. In addition, the temperature reduces around 10 degrees ( Picture 1).
The other CPU cooler- Transformer 4 (HPJ-12025) also passes the test. As Transformer 4 installs on Core i7 870 board, it also can overclock successfully. And when TURBO BOOST works, the clock rate increases from 2.93Ghz to 4.46Ghz; moreover, the temperature declines remarkably and can keep under 80 degree (Picture 2).
From the above tests, it can be known that as both EVERCOOL Transformer 4 and Buffalo work with Intel, the overclocking results are prefect and the temperature caused from overclocking can decrease outstandingly as well. This overclocking results make gamers experience CPU overclocking; furthermore, both of two coolers are the best choice for CPU cooling.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit