PowerColor Announces Radeon HD 5670 1GB/512MB
TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphics cards, today announced the latest in DirectX 11 mainstream graphics: the PowerColor HD5670. The PowerColor HD5670 features low power consumption, supports the latest DirectX 11 technology and enables immersive HD gaming without an external power connection.
PowerColor's HD5670 clocks at 775MHz core speed and 1000 MHz of memory speed. The card is equipped with GDDR5 memory; delivering more speed and higher bandwidth up to 4.0 Gbps. Award winning cooling provider, Arctic Cooling, aims to provide superior cooling performance to all gamers. The 92mm cooling fan increases air flow at a lower fan speed to reduce the noise efficiently and is optimized for air flow to dissipate the heat from the PWM and memory. All this adds up to the ultimate gaming performance in a low-noise and cool operating environment.
"The PowerColor HD5670 will be the best-in-class performance leader," says Ted Chen, CEO of TUL Corporation. "With a customized board design and partnership with Arctic Cooling, the PowerColor HD5670 will provide the ultimate gaming performance at an affordable price. Next gen HD gaming starts from here."
PowerColor HD5670 supports Microsoft DirectX 11 and CrossFireX technologies, tackling the most demanding game titles. With compatibility of ATI stream technology, it offloads data parallel compute tasks from the CPU to GPU, accelerates the daily application and brings the best of productivity and gaming under the same roof.
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit