Mushkin Enhanced Announces New DDR3 Memory Kits
Mushkin Enhanced, a global leader in high-performance computer products, announced today the release of three groundbreaking memory kits for Intel's LGA1156 and LGA1366 platforms.
Boasting ultra-low CL7 performance in high-density 4GB modules, the 996798 and 998798 memory kits provide free slots for future memory expansion while boosting memory performance to exceptional levels.
The 996801 kit will be of unrivaled value in the DDR3-2000 2x2GB performance segment. Adding to the value of this high performance memory kit are its considerable overclocking abilities, allowing enthusiasts to increase their clock speeds without dropping the memory ratio and thereby sacrificing performance.
"These new memory products we are introducing give our customers superior flexibility with their systems. Whether they are looking for a high density 8GB or 12GB kit with fast DDR3-1600 CL7 performance, or a lower density kit that allows them to overclock their machines to levels they never dreamed possible, Mushkin Enhanced has their needs covered." - Brian Flood, director of product development.
996801 - 4GB (2x2GB) PC3-16000 9-11-9-27 1.65V Blackline
996798 - 8GB (2x4GB) PC3-12800 7-9-8-24 1.65V Blackline
998798 - 12GB (3x4GB) PC3-12800 7-9-8-24 1.65V Blackline
The new high performance memory kits will be available in the coming weeks.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Radeon RX Vega 32, RX Vega 28 rumored to be coming
- AMD's new drivers add CrossFire support to RX Vega
- Intel working on dual-core i3-7360X for X299
- Razer will announce a 'mobile device' later this year
- MSI shows off GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower