Mushkin Enhanced Announces New DDR3 Memory Kits
Mushkin Enhanced, a global leader in high-performance computer products, announced today the release of three groundbreaking memory kits for Intel's LGA1156 and LGA1366 platforms.
Boasting ultra-low CL7 performance in high-density 4GB modules, the 996798 and 998798 memory kits provide free slots for future memory expansion while boosting memory performance to exceptional levels.
The 996801 kit will be of unrivaled value in the DDR3-2000 2x2GB performance segment. Adding to the value of this high performance memory kit are its considerable overclocking abilities, allowing enthusiasts to increase their clock speeds without dropping the memory ratio and thereby sacrificing performance.
"These new memory products we are introducing give our customers superior flexibility with their systems. Whether they are looking for a high density 8GB or 12GB kit with fast DDR3-1600 CL7 performance, or a lower density kit that allows them to overclock their machines to levels they never dreamed possible, Mushkin Enhanced has their needs covered." - Brian Flood, director of product development.
996801 - 4GB (2x2GB) PC3-16000 9-11-9-27 1.65V Blackline
996798 - 8GB (2x4GB) PC3-12800 7-9-8-24 1.65V Blackline
998798 - 12GB (3x4GB) PC3-12800 7-9-8-24 1.65V Blackline
The new high performance memory kits will be available in the coming weeks.
Latest News Posts
- Psyonix reveals 'Salty Shores' Rocket League content update
- Overwatch two-year anniversary skins and patch notes reveal
- Human Head Studios release Rune: Ragarok gameplay video
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle: Donkey Kong Adventure unveil
- Hi-Rez Studios fires art contractor for copied Overwatch art
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $1,595
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,595
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit