Silicon Power Announces World's First 400X 128GB Compact Flash Memory Card
World class flash memory manufacturer Silicon Power today announces the world's first 400X Compact Flash (CF) card with 128GB of storage capacity. Announcing their 600X CF card not long ago for the ultimate performance, the 400X CF card is designed to offer the ultimate storage capacity while not compromising on performance, featuring a write speed of up to 90MB/sec. It is the largest storage capacity CF card to date!
Silicon Power's 400X 128GB CF card supports PIO Mode-6 and Multi-Word DMA 4 transfer mode in quad-channel configuration. It is faster and more table for professional photography applications to capture data in fractions of a second. The 128GB of storage space allows photographer to snap away high definition photos at will and not have to worry about running out of storage space or swapping in an additional card. It also comes with Error Correction Code (ECC) functionality for data accuracy and it utilizes Wear Leveling technology to prolong the product lifespan. In turn, it ensures maximum performance and lifespan potential of the CF card and your product. 100% green, it is in compliance with European RoHS directive and comes with a Lifetime warranty.
In addition to the 400X and 600X CF cards, Silicon Power also offers 200X CF cards suited for devices that use (DSLR, DV, PDA, etc) using CF cards. Silicon Power's wide range of CF cards is the complete portable digital device CF storage solution!
- Dimension: 36.4mmx42.8mmx3.3mm
- Weight: 10g-12g
- In compliance with CF Association specifications
- Operating voltage: 3.3V/5V
- Operating temperature: 0?~70?
- Storage temperature: -40?~85?
- Capacity: 128GB / 64GB / 32GB / 16GB / 8GB
- Humidity: 8% to 95%
- Durability: At least plug and unplug 10,000 times
- Warranty: Lifetime
About Silicon Power
Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc., founded by a group of specialists with more than 20 years experience in the field of international trading, global marketing, technical know-how of flash data storage products, is the world's leading manufacturer of flash memory cards, USB flash drives, DRAMS, and card readers. We are also the initiator to offer Lifetime Warranty service both for the Flash Memory Card series and USB Flash Drive products. At the heart of Silicon Power, it exists a strong atmosphere of "Sharing, Caring, and of being Trustworthy." These are our finest commitments at the core. Recognized and supported in over 90 countries, Silicon Power provides fast, international lifetime service and superior products. Silicon Power makes a remarkable and successful achievement in the global community. The company is headquartered in Taipei and has established branches worldwide including the Netherlands and Japan.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition will release next month
- GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- noblechairs ICON Series Real Leather Gaming Chair Review
- GIGABYTE X299 Designare EX (Intel X299) Motherboard Review
- Realtek sound not working all of a sudden
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series