HighPoint Announcing Industry's 1st SATA 6Gb/s RAID Capable Host Adapter
HighPoint Technologies - an innovative host-based RAID controller manufacturer is introducing the RocketRAID 620 Series- the industry's first SATA 3.0 host adapters with RAID 5 capability. The 620 series will double the data rate from 3Gb/s to 6Gb/s for high bandwidth PC applications, gaming, digital video and audio, video streaming and graphics applications.
The two members of the RocketRAID 620 Series - RocketRAID 620 (MSRP $69.99) and RocketRAID 622 (MSRP $79.99) will ship mid January 2010. These premier RAID host adapters are based on PCI-Express Gen 2 host interface technology and are designed to optimize storage performance and redundancy with RAID 0, 1, 5, 10 and JBOD. User friendly features include hot plug and hot unplug to add or remove storage devices; and OCE/ORLM to expand storage capacities or migrate to different RAID levels.
High Performance Companion for SATA 6Gb and SSD
The dedicated bandwidth provided by the RocketRAID 620 Series point-to-point connectivity is ideal for SSDs and SATA 6Gb interface storage - each 600MB/s lane is tuned for maximum performance. By supporting backward compatibility to SATA 3Gb/s and 1.5Gb/s interface users can seamlessly migrate their existing SATA cables/connectors and hard disks, to the RocketRAID 620 Series controllers.
Port Multiplier - Cost Performance Ratio
The RocketRAID 620 Series offers the most economical way to optimize performance to capacity ratio by supporting port multiplier devices. Smart fan-connectivity enables drive scalability up to 5 SATA drives through a single 600MB/s eSATA channel.
Smart and Robust RocketRAID Management Suite for Major OSes
The RocketRAID Manage Suite provides a user-friendly web-based management interface to maintain storage devices. It incorporates HighPoint's SHI (Storage Health Inspector) technology to provide active and early-warning features to maintain the integrity of the storage environment. The RocketRAID management suite supports every major operating system including Windows 7, Linux and FreeBSD.
The RocketRAID 620 Series are available exclusively through channel distribution partners (Bell Micro, D and H, MaLabs, and ASI).
Latest News Posts
- Bethesda pursues long-lasting relationship with Nintendo
- PUBG devs may be squeezed out of Battle Royale market
- Windows Store being re-branded as Microsoft Store
- Blizzard announces full Overwatch League teams
- NieR: Automata shipped and sold over 2 million copies
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM