MSI X58 Mainboards Provide Full Support to Intel 32nm, 6-core LGA1366 Processors
In order to provide consumers more comprehensive upgrade services, MSI, the world-leading mainboard and graphic card manufacturer, announced today that all MSI mainboards using Intel X58 chipset are available for simple BIOS upgrade without reconfiguring any hardware settings to support the next-generation Intel 32nm CPUs. This will bring greater scalability to consumers and mark out the thoughtful upgrade consideration of MSI products right in the beginning of product design.
In addition to process advancement, lower operating temperature and higher performance, the new 32nm Intel processors are the first series that includes native 6-core products on the market. The multi-tasking performance provide by the new 32nm Intel processors will bring consumers the experience of extreme performance. The MSI X58 mainboards have been a heat on the market since they were launched for their outstanding specifications and performance. Another heat is expected from them for their full support and compatibility with the next-generation 32nm processors from Intel. And they will surely be the right choice for power users who dare to challenge the extremes.
Latest News Posts
- Intel Core i9-9900K rumor: 8C/16T at a huge 5.5GHz on Aug 1
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole DLC release date unveil
- 1 hour of gameplay footage released for Forza Horizon 4
- VirtualLink: next-gen VR over a single USB Type-C cable
- World of Warcraft expansions, now only a $15 subscription
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit