Power Color Introduces HD 5800 PCS+ Series Graphics Cards
TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphics cards, adds its own cooling solution to the HD5800 series: PCS+ HD5870 and PCS+ HD5850. Both products embrace the supremacies of PCS+ series features, which equip with superior factory overccloked setting and exclusive cooling solution; and maximize the ultimate gaming performance in the coolest working environment.
PCS+ HD5870 and PCS+ HD5850 clock at 875MHz / 760MHz core speed respectively, while memory clock at 1225MHz / 1050MHz respectively. The factory overclocked ability ensures gaming efficacy can effortlessly go beyond the standard version, and provides the out of box gaming performance gamers have never felt before.
The PCS+ HD5800 series also features an ultra cooling performance. With 92mm cooling fan and 4 pure core heat pipes, this new cooling solution can easily dissipate heat from cooper base, which fully covers the GPU, and efficiently cools down the temperature up to 10°C compared with reference board design. Moreover, it enables additional headroom for overclocking capabilities that gamers will be able to tune their rig to maximum performance.
Giving all gamers to experience the latest DirectX 11 technology, PowerColor includes DiRT2, the most popular racing game, into PCS+ HD5870 and PCS+ HD5850. DiRT2 is a world tour of adrenaline-fuelled extreme off-road events in stunning real-world locations. With the support of DirectX 11 technology, this latest game delivers the most realistic, immersive and exhilarating racing experience to gamers.
"HD5800 series is a highly recommended product series after its announcement" said Ted Chen, CEO of TUL Corporation. "Now we add custom-made cooling technology and distinctive design to make the products more attractive. Want to experience the ultimate gaming speed and ultra cooling performance? Then PCS+ HD5800 series is the right choice for you!"
Latest News Posts
- Square Enix could go big at E3 2019 with FF7 Remake
- AMD 50th anniversary Radeon VII, Ryzen 7 2700X teased
- Halo TV show will deliver character-focused storytelling
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 430.39 drivers: ready for GTX 1650
- Digital Storm teases GeForce RTX 2070 Max-P gaming laptops
- Micron 9300 Series Enterprise SSD Review
- Disable DVD Drive as Boot Device
- Tesla Breaks Up With NVIDIA, Announces New Self-Driving Chip
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Preview
- What would work best for a 24/7 server type computer?
- Playrion presents its new game Airlines Manager - Tycoon 2019, world leader in airline simulation games, and announces a continued partnership with the International Air Transport Association (IATA)
- The Game Industry Conference calls for Speakers
- Fantasy Smith VR is on Steam now, come make magical weapons for the cute adventurers!
- Monster Hunter Returns to Puzzle & Dragons in Fan-Favorite Collab
- As Esports Industry Grows, Doctors Address Needs of Unique New Athletes