OCZ Technology to Showcase Cutting-Edge SSDs and other New Products at CES 2010
OCZ Technology Group, Inc., a worldwide leader in innovative, ultra-high performance and high-reliability memory and flash-based storage as an alternative to hard disk drives, plans to unveil an array of next-generation solid state drives (SSDs) along with other premium hardware at the 2010 International Consumer Electronics Show to be held January 7-10, 2010, in Las Vegas, Nevada. With its finger on the pulse of emerging and booming markets, OCZ's impending line of SSDs is designed to optimize entire businesses as well as the computing experiences of everyday consumers.
"For this year's Consumer Electronics Show, OCZ continues to build on its lineup of SSD solutions designed for enterprise-class applications," commented Ryan Petersen, CEO of OCZ Technology Group. "We are uniquely positioned as the leading developer of SSDs, which we believe will ultimately replace traditional hard drives. In addition to our robust lineup of 2.5-inch solid state drives, we will be launching new drives at CES with interfaces that include SAS and PCI-E. These interfaces make it easier than ever for enterprise clients to replace expensive-to-maintain, traditional storage media with a higher-performing and more reliable solution."
OCZ's storage products not only continue to revolutionize performance, durability and power efficiency compared to traditional hard drives, but also address a wide range of applications ranging from enterprise-class data management to personal notebooks. By continuously enhancing the technology and broadening partnerships, OCZ is on a path to make SSDs the superior choice over HDDs for OEM clients, business storage infrastructures, and the average end-user-all of whom place a premium on performance, low power consumption, and total cost of ownership (TCO).
OCZ Products to be Unveiled at CES Include:
SATA II 2.5" SSDs: OCZ has paved the way for consumer solid state drives, addressing the demand for performance and affordability. As OCZ's next SSD generation, the Vertex 2 Series pushes the envelope even further and provides a truly viable MLC-based enterprise storage option. The Vertex 2 line features an innovative, higher-performing architecture designed to serve the needs of the entire range of computing environments.
USB 3.0 SSD: In addition to internal storage solutions, OCZ will be demonstrating the groundbreaking performance of the highly anticipated USB 3.0 interface with an ultra-slim portable SSD. Geared toward the early-adopting enthusiast, the OCZ USB 3.0 SSD sets the bar early for high-performance storage devices.
SAS and PCI-E SSDs: OCZ has a proven track record in the design and manufacture of 2.5-inch solid state drives and is in a unique position to lead with PCI-Express and serial-attached SCSI (SAS) SSDs in the enterprise space. Customers can reliably use lower-cost, MLC-based SSDs for intensive data processing with a second-generation PCI-Express design and first-generation SAS SSD to gain exceptional bandwidth while scaling down necessary rack space.
Gaming and Enthusiast Hardware: OCZ remains committed to the gaming and enthusiast industries and other sectors of the market where stability and performance are of utmost importance. OCZ's latest DDR3 memory solutions provide world-class speeds at low voltages, while the new Fatal1ty 750W and PC Power Silencer mkII power supplies offer unwavering stability to support a wealth of power-hungry components and push cutting-edge systems to the limit.
Latest News Posts
- Intel Core i9-9900K rumor: 8C/16T at a huge 5.5GHz on Aug 1
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole DLC release date unveil
- 1 hour of gameplay footage released for Forza Horizon 4
- VirtualLink: next-gen VR over a single USB Type-C cable
- World of Warcraft expansions, now only a $15 subscription
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit