Super Talent Announces Volume Shipment of Highly Anticipated USB 3.0 RAIDDrive
Fastest USB 3.0 Flash Drive Breaks the 300MB/sec Barrier
San Jose, California - January 6, 2010 - Super Talent Technology, an inventor of USB 3.0 flash drives, today announced volume shipment of its newly announced USB 3.0 RAIDDrive. The new drive, available in 32GB, 64GB and 128GB capacities, is fully backward compatible with USB 2.0 standard and operates at 10x speeds when used in conjunction with a USB 3.0 port.
"This product underscores Super Talent's continued leadership in USB drives." said Super Talent COO, C.H. Lee. "We've developed the world's first and fastest USB 3.0 flash drive, by integrating two SSD into a RAID array for maximum throughput." It delivers phenomenal performance and it incorporates our own patented technology, filed world wide and protected under US Patent #7,457,897 etc.
Measuring 95 x 34 x 15.4 mm, the USB 3.0 RAIDDrive is not only the fastest USB 3.0 product out, but it is also the only RAID array that fits in your pocket. Like most USB drives, the USB 3.0 RAIDDrive requires no additional cables or power source; it plugs directly into any USB port.
SuperTalent will be showing live demos of this product at CES in Las Vegas this week. To see a live demo drop by our booth, located in South Hall 4, booth #35632. Aren't going to be at the show, visit our YouTube page and catch the latest videos as the emerge http://www.youtube.com/gosupertalent
About Super Talent Technology
Super Talent Technology Corporation based in San Jose, California, designs and manufactures a full range of DDR, DDR2, and DDR3 memory modules and Flash based storage devices for computers and consumer electronics. An ISO 9001 certified company, Super Talent utilizes its state-of-the-art factories and leading-edge components to produce award winning products with outstanding reliability. Super Talent is an active member of the JEDEC and ONFI standards bodies. With over 250 patents, the company was ranked 38th in the 2008 Wall Street Journal's Patent ScorecardTM for the IT industry.
Latest News Posts
- ONRUSH gameplay trailer reveals new game modes
- YouTube star John 'TotalBiscuit' Bain has died age 33
- God of War reaches a massive 5 million units sold
- The Wolf Among Us Season Two hit with 2019 delay
- Nintendo's '2nd Unit Set' for the Switch is dockless, $230
- 2 New Half-Life 2 Developers videos
- the best value, budget upgrade for me
- best value budget upgrade path
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $1.422
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit