ASUS Unveils Eee PC Seashell 1005P, 1005PE and 1001P, Featuring 2nd Generation Atom
ASUS today announced that its Eee PC Seashell series netbooks - which include the Eee PC Seashell 1005P, 1005PE and 1001P - will feature Intel's second generation Atom platform. The new Intel Atom processor N450 - when used in concert with ASUS' exclusive Super Hybrid Engine technology - will substantially extend the battery lives of every model in the Seashell range, making them ideal travel companions.
Eee PC Seashell models equipped with the new Intel Atom processor N450 will also feature ASUS' proprietary Super Hybrid Engine (SHE). SHE tailors the Eee PC Seashell's energy consumption patterns to suit any task at hand, optimizing energy efficiency and reducing power usage by up to 15%. Together, SHE and the Atom processor N450 enable the Eee PC Seashell to deliver up to 14 hours of battery life on a single charge.
The updated Eee PC Seashell will feature dual operating systems, enabling it to boot into Windows 7 or Express Gate. The latter boots up in just 8 seconds, allowing users to surf the web, browse their photos, as well as chat and play games online almost instantaneously. Using the Eee PC Seashell is as comfortable as it is breathtaking to behold.
The Eee PC Seashell experience is taken further with the ASUS Access service. Services such as the ASUS AP Bank, Game Park, ASUS @Vibe, ASUS Wi-Fi service, ASUS WebStorage, and ASUS Safeguard are readily accessible through the Access services shortcut preinstalled on all Eee PC Seashell netbooks. The extra 500GB of free ASUS WebStorage offers users drag-and-drop convenience when sharing files.
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit