ASUS Unveils Eee PC Seashell 1005P, 1005PE and 1001P, Featuring 2nd Generation Atom
ASUS today announced that its Eee PC Seashell series netbooks - which include the Eee PC Seashell 1005P, 1005PE and 1001P - will feature Intel's second generation Atom platform. The new Intel Atom processor N450 - when used in concert with ASUS' exclusive Super Hybrid Engine technology - will substantially extend the battery lives of every model in the Seashell range, making them ideal travel companions.
Eee PC Seashell models equipped with the new Intel Atom processor N450 will also feature ASUS' proprietary Super Hybrid Engine (SHE). SHE tailors the Eee PC Seashell's energy consumption patterns to suit any task at hand, optimizing energy efficiency and reducing power usage by up to 15%. Together, SHE and the Atom processor N450 enable the Eee PC Seashell to deliver up to 14 hours of battery life on a single charge.
The updated Eee PC Seashell will feature dual operating systems, enabling it to boot into Windows 7 or Express Gate. The latter boots up in just 8 seconds, allowing users to surf the web, browse their photos, as well as chat and play games online almost instantaneously. Using the Eee PC Seashell is as comfortable as it is breathtaking to behold.
The Eee PC Seashell experience is taken further with the ASUS Access service. Services such as the ASUS AP Bank, Game Park, ASUS @Vibe, ASUS Wi-Fi service, ASUS WebStorage, and ASUS Safeguard are readily accessible through the Access services shortcut preinstalled on all Eee PC Seashell netbooks. The extra 500GB of free ASUS WebStorage offers users drag-and-drop convenience when sharing files.
Latest News Posts
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard