MSI introduces R5770-PMD1G graphics card with over voltage function of GPU
Equipped with 8cm engine fan supports tuning fan speed based on different temperature triggers by Afterburner
[Taipei - Taiwan] Global leading motherboard and graphics card brand-manufacturer, MSI, today unveils R5770-PMD1G graphics card with over voltage function of GPU after introducing hot selling R5770 series graphics cards. MSI R5770-PMD1G adopts 40nm manufacturing process Radeon HD 5770 GPU, 800 units of stream processors, and high speed GDDR5 1GB memory. Also, it supports DirectX11 and ATI Eyefinity three-screen output technology, so that users can enjoy the latest DX11 games and use multi monitors to enlarge the view in games. MSI R5770-PMD1G is bundled with MSI overclocking utility "Afterburner" which supports over voltage function of GPU and tuning the fan speed based on different temperature triggers, becoming one of the most attractive HD 5770 cards in the market.
Supports over voltage function of GPU
MSI R5770-PMD1G supports the over voltage function of GPU by MSI exclusive overclocking utility "afterburner", and the maximum overclocking voltage will be up to 1.300V. The overclocking limitation will be higher, increasing additional performance. If you are looking for a HD 5770 that can easily improve the performance by overclocking, the best choice is MSI R5770-PMD1G for sure.
Adopts 8cm engine fan, and users can change its fan speed based on different temperature triggers
MSI R5770-PMD1G uses 8cm engine fan with PWM fan control function. Use MSI overclocking utility "afterburner" to change its fan speed based on different temperature triggers up to 8 points. Users can change the fan settings according to their preference, no matter if they like cool or silent working environment in idle.
Supports DirectX 11 to enjoy the stunning visual effects by the latest DX11 games
In addition, MSI R5770-PMD1G supports the new DirectX 11 / Shader 5.0 and OpenGL 3.2 standards. Users can experience the newest DirectX 11 game title "Dirt2", experiencing the true-to-life racing game with a lot of amazing effects. MSI R5770-PMD1G can not only play 3D game or speed up HD movie, but also supports OpenCL and other GP-GPU computing technology to improve the speed of daily application by working with CPU, adding more value to graphics card.
Brand new ATi Eyefinity technology - single-card triple-screen output
MSI R5770-PMD1G supports the new ATi Eyefinity technology, allowing for triple screen output on one single card**; The ATi Eyefinity technology breaks with the former limitations that one graphics card could only support a maximum of two outputs, providing maximum to three x 2560*1600 resolution. With wider view, the productivities of those professionals that have to draw hi-res pictures or browse lots of excel data can be highly improved; the gamer can understand the whole battle situation within a blink of eyes, so to win the competition is not hard anymore!
** When using the ATi Eyefinity technology, one of the display outputs has to go through the Display Port interface.
Latest News Posts
- Lords of the Fallen devs open indie publishing label
- JUMP FORCE leaks images of Dragon Quest and JoJo Characters
- Steam discounts Mortal Kombat franchise, up to 75% off
- Anthem head compares finished game details to upcoming demo
- Resident Evil 2 Remake 'one-shot demo' hits 2m players
- The Backside Line Does Keto Infinite Accel Forskolin Work?
- Can't connect to my Wifi network
- Customers Ask and Canon Delivers: New Professional Print & Layout Solution Now Available for Commercial, In-house and Professional Photographers
- OPPO Unveiled 10x Lossless Zoom, Ahead of Its Debut at MWC 2019
- True Flip Reveals Crypto-Themed Mining Factory With Plasmatron Bonus
- Stardock Announces a New Expansion for Galactic Civilizations III - Galactic Civilizations III: Retribution
- Cyberpunk Action-RPG Disjunction Coming to Steam Summer 2019