Galaxy Microsystems is preparing to unveil two new additions to the GT240 1GB series; the GALAXY GT240 1GB D5 and the GALAXY GT240 1GB D3.
After the successful launch of the GALAXY GT240 series, Galaxy Microsystems is ready to extend the family further with the GALAXY GT240 1GB D5 and the GALAXY GT240 1GB D3.
The GALAXY GT240 1GB D5 incorporates a single slot cooler design, that will help conserve space inside the desktop case and allow users the freedom to add other peripherals and modifications, while still providing the high-performance level of GDDR5 memory.
Designed with a lower profile and fitted with a cool single-slot copper cooler, the GALAXY GT240 1GB D3 is perfect for any mini-HTPC user. The sleek design maintains the performance of other cards in the series but can also accommodate those looking for a slimmer graphics card to match a smaller case.
Be sure to look out for these new members of the GT240 1GB family some time in the near future.
Latest News Posts
- Shadow of War post-launch event calendar revealed
- Sumo Digital may go public in new IPO worth $198 million
- Gearbox hiring writer for Borderlands 3
- Take-Two: Microtransactions help buffer risk of new IP
- UK official responds to lootbox petition
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz