Galaxy Microsystems is preparing to unveil two new additions to the GT240 1GB series; the GALAXY GT240 1GB D5 and the GALAXY GT240 1GB D3.
After the successful launch of the GALAXY GT240 series, Galaxy Microsystems is ready to extend the family further with the GALAXY GT240 1GB D5 and the GALAXY GT240 1GB D3.
The GALAXY GT240 1GB D5 incorporates a single slot cooler design, that will help conserve space inside the desktop case and allow users the freedom to add other peripherals and modifications, while still providing the high-performance level of GDDR5 memory.
Designed with a lower profile and fitted with a cool single-slot copper cooler, the GALAXY GT240 1GB D3 is perfect for any mini-HTPC user. The sleek design maintains the performance of other cards in the series but can also accommodate those looking for a slimmer graphics card to match a smaller case.
Be sure to look out for these new members of the GT240 1GB family some time in the near future.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit