Logitech drops prices of audio peripherals in time for Christmas shopping
Keep in tune with the music scene this festive season with the new Ultimate Ears iPhone app
Sydney, Australia - 30th November 2009 - Logitech Australia today announced a significant decrease on the recommended retail prices for a selection of its audio range including a number of Ultimate Ears earphones and Z-series speaker systems. The decreases will take effect Australia wide as of December 1st 2009 (see new recommended retail price details below).
George Saad, Director for Logitech ANZ commented: "Since its launch into Australia in late 2008, the Ultimate Ears consumer range of earphones has been a great success. At Logitech we are active in reaching the price points that will enable these high quality products to go to mass market, and we are happy to have achieved this in time for Christmas. Hopefully shoppers will be able to add something extra into their Christmas stocking this year!"
Ultimate Ears has also recently unveiled a free iPhone application to help you get the best performance out of your Ultimate Ears earphones. The application allows you to measure sound pressure and decibels levels and helps keep your ears in ultimate condition!
New recommended retail pricing details:
Logitech is a world leader in personal peripherals, driving innovation in PC navigation, Internet communications, digital music, home-entertainment control, gaming and wireless devices. Founded in 1981, Logitech International is a Swiss public company listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (LOGN) and on the Nasdaq Global Select Market (LOGI).
Latest News Posts
- Inland Professional SATA III moves to 2nd place at Amazon
- Offensive language in Rainbow Six Siege now gives insta-ban
- Nintendo teases future updates for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- MoonQuest comes to Steam Early Access 7 years later
- Nintendo Switch soon to feature 1000+ games, all regions
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit