The MSI X-Slim X430: A Major Breakthrough in Ultra-Thin Mobile Technology
The MSI X-Slim X430 uses AMD's latest second-generation Ultrathin Platform with dual-core processors and Microsoft's newest operating system, Windows 7, to provide users with the ultimate in ultra-thin mobility. [Taipei] MSI's ultra-thin, power-saving X-Slim 14" notebook has evolved once again to feature AMD's 2nd Generation Ultrathin Platform and Microsoft's new Windows 7 operating system in the gorgeous new X-Slim X430.MSI Notebook Marketing Director Sam Chern states that the X430, in addition to maintaining the ultra-thin, power-saving and beautiful exterior design characteristics of the X-Slim series, has bolstered hardware performance not only by the use of a dual-core processor, but also a fully supported HD video output capability that provides users with outstanding image management and visual performance.
High Performance, Low Power Consumption Dual-Core Processor
With Dual-Core Processor: The X430 features AMD's second generation ultrathin platform that uses the AMD Athlon Neo X2 dual-core processor. This processor provides ultra-thin, power-saving notebook computers with even greater processing power that not only offers power consumption of only 18W, a 60% reduction in consumption compared to traditional processors, but also AMD PowerNow! and ATI PowerPlay technology, which allows processing and display systems to automatically regulate processor speed and voltage according to individual program requirements, resulting in a significant increase in battery usage.
MSI's Exclusive ECO Engine Technology: WIth MSI's exclusive ECO Engine technology, the X430 can use 5 unique power management modes (Gaming, Movie, Presentation, Document, or Turbo Battery) to extend battery endurance! A New Generation of Outstanding Visual Performance
HD & DirectX 10 Technologies: The MSI X-Slim X430 not only uses AMD's newest dual-core processor, it also features the newest RS780MN and SB710 chipsets that support HD and DirectX 10 technologies and provides outstanding visual performance.
Cinematic 16:9 LED Backlit Display:The X430's cinematic 16:9 LED backlit display offers a brightness of 220 cd/m2 that displays images with increased clarity and distinctness.Also, this model is equipped with a built-in HDMI port capable of a data transfer rate of 5Gb of video bandwidth. With a Blu-Ray player, a large-screen display can be used to allow friends and family to enjoy the most life-like and detailed video images all at the same time.
Total Mobile Digital Entertainment
Comprehensive I/O Ports: The X430 ultra-thin is highly mobile, weighing only 1.5kg and measuring only 24.5mm at its thickest point. Comprehensive built-in I/O ports include HDMI and D-sub ports, 2 USB 2.0 ports, a multi-card reader (supports SD/MMC) and hi-fi audio input/outputs. Also, the ability to sync via Bluetooth V2.0 EDR lets you easily enjoy a mobile digital lifestyle.
Built-in 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi® High Speed WLAN:The X430 also has built-in 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi® high speed WLAN, so a simple connection to the web can be made without all of the complications and difficulties of wired networks. Instantly send and receive email, and with the 1.3MP webcam mounted on the top of the display, you'll possess a comprehensive entertainment and mobile internet application interface that allows instant sharing of life's exciting moments with family and friends.
The Stylish Aesthetics of Ultra-thin Elegance
Design that Embraces a Metro Fashion Sense:MSI blends graceful and gentle feather-like lines into a special luminous exterior that features customizable colors around the frame. This gives the X430 a design that embraces a metro fashion sense and displays the individual taste and professional self-confidence that is representative of MSI's craftsmanship and skill. The X430, an ultra-thin, power-saving platform with AMD's latest VISION technology, provides dual-core processing performance and consumer-friendly pricing. This advantageous pricing means you can easily begin to enjoy this high performance and stylish notebook computer!
Latest News Posts
- Sony's PS4 DualShock 4 gamepad: the most popular controller
- Tekken 7 receives a free DLC to celebrate 1-year anniversary
- Batman: Arkham developer to announce Superman game before E3
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance's modding tools/DLC's will be free
- Stardew Valley mod adds MEGA farm: unlimited online players
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $1,595
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,595
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit