Razer Imperator Offers Comfort, Customization For All Right-Handers
Razer, the world's leading manufacturer of high-end precision gaming and lifestyle peripherals, today announced the Razer Imperator, a right-handed ergonomic mouse for palm and fingertip gamers. The Razer Imperator is designed with gaming-grade ergonomics in mind - contours and grooves specifically crafted to enhance aggressive mousing movements made by gamers.
"Ergonomics and control were the key objectives with this mouse" said Robert "Razerguy" Krakoff, president, Razer. "Your grip stays locked and planted no matter how often you lift and swipe your mouse while playing. One of the typical complaints of gamers is the difficulty in reaching the side or thumb buttons on a mouse. We have pioneered adjustable side buttons that slide and lock into your ideal thumb position. You just can't get a more custom tailored fit than the Razer Imperator."
About The Razer Imperator
Contoured for comfort, the Razer Imperator delivers gaming-grade ergonomics that reduces strain during extended gameplay and provides added grip during aggressive mousing movements. The Razer Imperator also features Razer's first adjustable side buttons to ensure customized positioning for a variety of hand sizes and gaming grips. In addition to its ergonomically-designed form factor, the Razer Imperator comes armed with the 5600dpi Razer Precision 3.5G laser sensor for nothing less than pinpoint precision.
Ergonomic right-handed design
Adjustable side buttons
5600dpi Razer Precision 3.5G laser sensor
Razer Synapse on-board memory
Up to 200 inches per second/ 50g acceleration
Seven independently programmable Hyperesponse buttons
1000Hz Ultrapolling / 1ms response rate
On-the-fly sensitivity adjustment
Zero-acoustic Ultraslick Teflon feet
Approximate size: 123(L) x 71(W) x 42(H)
Price: US $79.99; Europe 69.99
Razerzone.com: Available Now
USA - In Stores Late December 2009
Europe - In Stores December 2009
Asia - In Stores December 2009
Latest News Posts
- BioWare can redeem Anthem, Star Citizen creator says
- RAGE 2 looks like a Ubisoft game, and it needs multiplayer
- Hideo Kojima could use streaming to meld gaming and movies
- Mortal Kombat 11's crazy grind incentivizes mtx spending
- Why consoles are so important to big publishers
- B450 Aorus Elite won't recognize Windows USB stick.
- [H270M-ITX/ac] Cannot POST with PCIE NIC card
- NVMe NAS Cache: Higher Speed or More Capacity?
- Scythe Kaze Flex 120 RGB Fan Review
- Synology DS1019 NAS Review
- The Fox Software is proud to announce the release of Active Soccer 2019 on Nintendo Switch
- Egg Hunt 2019: Scrambled in Time
- Bunnies and eggs in a War Game...seriously?
- Huawei Announces Its New 'Four-Engines' Brand Strategy, Leading Intelligent IP Networks
- Match Three Pirates! Heir to Davy Jones Now Available on Steam!