Tyme Machines Releases Twilight Sculpted USB Drive with Official New Moon Soundtrack
Functional memorabilia for millions of Twilight fans around the globe
East Norriton, PA - Tyme Machines, makers of licensed USB drives, is pleased to announce the release of its fully sculpted 3D Cullen Crest USB thumb drive. The drive has a memory capacity ranging from 4GB to 16GB and is pre-loaded with the entire official New Moon Soundtrack for easy plug and play. The drive is available for sale on https://www.tymemachines.com for $29.99 - $59.99.
"Partnering with Summit Entertainment and Atlantic Records has been phenomenal," said John McDaniel, Chief Marketing Officer of Tyme Machines. "Together, we've been able to deliver a great product and satisfy the thirst of many Twilight fans to have a cool and purposeful product in their collections."
Whether you're looking for a place to store your school work, photos of the Twilight cast or you're favourite MP3s, this 3" commemorative USB drive is the perfect addition to any Twilight fan's collection.
To request additional information or images, contact PR Representative Jessica Darrican at [email protected] or at (305)576-1171 x16.
About Tyme Machines
Tyme Machines is a worldwide maker of licensed USB drives. Tyme Machines is a division of Global Holdings, which was established 12 years ago. The company has built a strong relationship with national retail chains around the globe. Global Holdings prides itself on its extensive list of clients, which span a multitude of markets.
Latest News Posts
- Diablo III once resembled Diablo II
- Final Fantasy XIV's new expansion is called Shadowbringers
- Cliffy B is done making games
- Devil May Cry TV show coming to Netflix
- Sony skips E3 2019 for PlayStation-centric showcase
- Z77-D3H MB and bizzare boot issue
- HyperX Gaming microSD 128GB Review
- FS:[20Pieces] Apple iPhone XR.Xs.Xs Max 64/256/512GB.$8,980
- Vital Progenix
- Kolumno is now available on PC, mobile and Smart TVs
- Wolfalone Studio announces Darwin's Test!
- World's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale NowWorld's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale Now
- Nexon Secures Global Publishing Rights For Pokelabo, Square Enix-Developed SinoAlice
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions