Tyme Machines Releases Twilight Sculpted USB Drive with Official New Moon Soundtrack
Functional memorabilia for millions of Twilight fans around the globe
East Norriton, PA - Tyme Machines, makers of licensed USB drives, is pleased to announce the release of its fully sculpted 3D Cullen Crest USB thumb drive. The drive has a memory capacity ranging from 4GB to 16GB and is pre-loaded with the entire official New Moon Soundtrack for easy plug and play. The drive is available for sale on https://www.tymemachines.com for $29.99 - $59.99.
"Partnering with Summit Entertainment and Atlantic Records has been phenomenal," said John McDaniel, Chief Marketing Officer of Tyme Machines. "Together, we've been able to deliver a great product and satisfy the thirst of many Twilight fans to have a cool and purposeful product in their collections."
Whether you're looking for a place to store your school work, photos of the Twilight cast or you're favourite MP3s, this 3" commemorative USB drive is the perfect addition to any Twilight fan's collection.
To request additional information or images, contact PR Representative Jessica Darrican at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (305)576-1171 x16.
About Tyme Machines
Tyme Machines is a worldwide maker of licensed USB drives. Tyme Machines is a division of Global Holdings, which was established 12 years ago. The company has built a strong relationship with national retail chains around the globe. Global Holdings prides itself on its extensive list of clients, which span a multitude of markets.
Latest News Posts
- AMD appoints fresh blood to Radeon team
- Assassin's Creed Origins: DLC 'The Hidden Ones' trailer
- PUBG to ban over 100,000 cheaters in one single wave
- Google hires ex PlayStation and Xbox executive Phil Harrison
- Dragon Ball FighterZ gets launch trailer days before release
- Intel 760P 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Samsung 860 Pro 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Z270-HD3 F8 bios and advanced frequency settings not available...
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top