GIGABYTE Launches NVIDIA┬« GeForceTM GT240 Series Graphics Cards with Premium Audio Experience
Transforming the PC Audio experience with Golden Plated HDMI connector for home theater gaming
Taipei, Taiwan November 17, 2009 - GIGABYTE Technology Co. LTD., a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards, today presents the latest GeForceTM GT240 Series graphics cards - "GV-N240D5-512I & GV-N240D3-1GI". Thanks to advanced 40nm process, GV-N240D5-512I and GV-N240D3-1GI provide better performance while using less power. Even during hardcore overclocking the graphics cards can still run in low operating temperatures. Using GDDR5 memory, GV-N240D5-512I promises high speed gaming experience. Both GV-N240D5-512I and GV-N240D3-1GI are supported by GIGABYTE specially-designed large fan sinks which allow cool air to flow freely to and guarantee quick heat dissipation.
Fantastic Graphics and Video Experience
GV-N240D5-512I and GV-N240D3-1GI support DirectX 10.1 and shader model 4.1. Users can enjoy premium high-end 3D gaming visual experience. Also, both GV-N240D5-512I and GV-N240D3-1GI support the hottest Microsoft Windows 7 operating system which enables users to have a more interactive and efficient GPU-accelerated environment. Along with NVIDIA┬« CUDA┬Ö and PhysX┬« technology, gamers will see lifelike, real-time 3D physical effects and character interactions. In order to provide ultimate entertaining experience, the GV-N240D5-512I and GV-N240D3-1GI feature native HDMI output, delivering fully integrated support for deep color and 7.1 digital surround sound. In addition, GIGABYTE GV-N240 Series are featured on golden plated HDMI connector to fulfill users' high definition audio and video needs simply through one cable. GV-N240D5-512I and GV-N240D3-1GI will be a perfect choice for HTPC solution.
Implementing Ultra Durable 2
GV-N240D3-1GI implements GIGABYTE Ultra Durable 2 boards that guarantee outstanding cooling, lowest power loss, and longer product life. Lower RDS (on) MOSFETs have lower power consumption during the switching process, resulting in less heat generated by the GPU. Ferrite Core chokes hold energy much longer than common iron-core chokes and lower ESR Solid Capacitor are more stable and reliable than other cards on the market.
For more details of GIGABYTE GV-N240D5-512I and GV-N240D3-1GI, please visit the GIGABYTE VGA website: http://www.gigabyte.com.tw/Products/VGA/Default.aspx
About GIGABYTE Upgrade Your Life
GIGABYTE, headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan, is known as a global leading brand in the IT industry, with employees and business channels in almost every country. Founded in 1986, GIGABYTE started as a research and development team and has since taken the lead in the world's motherboard market. On top of motherboards and graphics accelerators, GIGABYTE further expanded its product portfolio to include notebook and desktop PCs, digital home entertainment appliances, networking servers, communications, mobile and handheld devices, servicing every facet of people's lives at home or business. Everyday GIGABYTE aims to "Upgrade Your Life" with the most innovative designs and impeccable quality and services. Visit https://www.gigabyte.com.tw for more information.
Latest News Posts
- 1 hour of gameplay footage released for Forza Horizon 4
- VirtualLink: next-gen VR over a single USB Type-C cable
- World of Warcraft expansions, now only a $15 subscription
- Dauntless passes 2 million players, new expansion next month
- COD: Black Ops 4 Zombie trailer, undead tigers/time travel
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit