SteelSeries Announces Market Availability of New Siberia v2 Gaming Headset
SteelSeries, the leading manufacturer of gaming peripherals and accessories, today introduced the SteelSeries Siberia Headphone. Modeled from the award-winning Siberia Headset, the new SteelSeries Siberia Headphone presents gamers with an audio option of superior SteelSeries sound quality and comfort at an entry level price point.
"We're introducing the new headphone right before the holidays with the notion that high-quality, professional gaming gear can be offered at an affordable price for both novice gamers and pro-players," said Bruce Hawver, CEO of SteelSeries. "The Siberia Headphone rounds out our audio line-up as the opening level SteelSeries audio option for gamers who are looking to experience professional quality headphone technology."
The Siberia Headphone is designed for gamers, but can also be used with iPods, MP3 players, handheld gaming devices, or practically any other kind of portable digital device. The comfortable foam earcups that surround the ear and the unique Siberia head-band suspension provides continuous comfort during long gaming, music, and movie sessions.
Key product specifications of the SteelSeries Siberia v2 Full-size Headphone include:
Impedance: 40 Ohm
Frequency: 18-28,000 Hz
Cable: 1m + 1.8m extension
The Siberia Headphone will be offered in either glossy white or black for $49.99 this holiday season at retail partners worldwide, including Amazon, Newegg and more. The recently launched Siberia v2 Headset equipped with an "invisible" retractable microphone is available in two versions, with and without a USB soundcard that are priced at $109.99 USD and $89.99 USD.
Latest News Posts
- Intel Z370 will support future 8th Gen Cannon Lake CPUs
- Vivendi abstains vote in Ubisoft shareholders meeting
- Intel's b2b shop could revolutionize PC game reselling
- GeIL reveal ASUS ROG certified EVO X ROG RGB RAM
- Seasonic reveal their PRIME Ultra power supplies
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM