Synology┬« Updates the Synology DSM 2.2 Firmware, Squeezebox Server Package, and the Mac Version of Synology Assistant for Synology Disk Stations
Taipei, Taiwan-November 16, 2009-Synology┬« Inc. today released Synology DSM 2.2 version 2.2-0959, Squeezebox Server (formerly SqueezeCenter) package version 7.4.1, and Synology Assistant version 2.2-1063, which improves functionality and features available on the Synology Disk Station.
Synology DSM 2.2-0959 mainly features support for the new Synology Visual Station VS60 which enables users to live view on a TV set or LCD monitor of IP cameras managed with a Synology Disk Station, eliminating the need for a PC server. Events are available to view in Sync Playback mode, after installing Synology DSM 2.2-0959 on the Synology Disk Station.
Logitech┬« Squeezebox Server provides access to the music library through Logitech Squeezebox and Transporter┬« WiFi music players. Users can simply install Squeezebox Server package version 7.4.1 to run with the corresponding Squeezebox Server software on the Synology Disk Station.
The new Synology Assistant 2.2-1063 is now available which enhances the searching capability of the Synology Disk Station on Mac computers.
Free download of Squeezebox packages specific to the Synology Disk Station model are available. Please go to:
Synology at a Glance
Founded in 2000, Synology is a young and energetic company dedicated to developing high-performance, reliable, versatile, and environmentally-friendly Network Attached Storage (NAS) products. Our goal is to deliver user-friendly solutions and solid customer service to satisfy the needs of businesses, home offices, individual users and families.
Latest News Posts
- Warcraft III updated, includes 16:9 support and HEAPS MORE
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- Final Fantasy XV DLC continues into 2019
- IBM's Watson AI might be coming to a game near you
- Sonic movie set for 2019
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit